The love of your life has been snatched up by an evil bird! Jump, dig, and inch your way back to get revenge and save your love!
• Collect ’em all — 14 unlockable characters each with a unique world and backstory
• The struggle is real — 30 easy to near-impossible award badges to collect
• Swag it out — climb the custom scoreboard and dominate your friends (and enemies!) while showing off your favorite worms
• Love ain’t easy — test your skills with this super addictive twitch-rhythm game to get the highest score and save your love!
*** 5/5 Clods ***
*** Harrowing tale of love as an arthropod in an world ruled by angry, flappy, and flightless birds ***
*** Game of the decayed! ***
*** We dig it! ***
The Compost Tribune
A PERFECT 10
We now support iOS 10 — perfectly.
Consider them squished.
THAT’S GOTTA BE IT THOUGH, RIGHT?
Whoa… Yeah. That’s everything, actually.
Thanks for playing and for all the great feedback so far! Leave us a 5 star review if you’re loving Pinchworm!
Ratings and Reviews
BEST GAME EVER!
In pinch worm, a little worm is on a quest to recover his love, who was taken by a blackbird. To score points you pinch in to dip under flowers, and pinch out to leap over rocks. When you score twenty, you encounter the bird and the bird insults you as he flies with your dream worm in his beak. My only complaint is that you have to score one hundred to reclaim your love. It's a big number and I think the game would be better if you bumped it down to eighty or so. But overall it's a great, really fun and addicting app for all ages.
Great game with few problems
I love the game all and all, and it is so addicting! If you are thinking about getting it, you should! I do have one problem: sometimes I will try to jump or dig but it won’t go. Other that that it’s fun and great for anything. (It doesn’t require WiFi!)
I also love picking out the characters and their funny attitudes. Along with that the bird’s snarky remarks makes you want to persevere. I think anyone will love it, so you should get it!😃👍🏻😍
fun but glitchy
I love the game but sometimes, it glitches and gets the wrong move, and that's a problem when you are trying to beat your high score. But otherwise I love it. the worms are cute and I like how there's no ads except when they offer you coins to get another worm, but this is only once in awhile so giving this game 5 stars 😍😍😀😀🤗🤗👍🏻👍🏻👌🏻👌🏻
- A Forgettable Tuesday, LLC
- 100.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Unity&Variety, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Glowy with Coins Free
- Groovy with Coins Free
- Panduh with Coins Free
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.