Pindigo: Your pinball scores on the go!
By A Screw Askew LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Pindigo is the premier social high score tracker for pinball players!
• Easily keep track of your personal high scores wherever you are.
• Add photo evidence to prove your score is legit.
• Add notes about location and machine condition to each score.
• Find and follow your friends to see their scores and activity.
• Get notifications when someone reacts to your scores.
• Check the leaderboards to see how you compare to your friends and others.
• Like and comment on score posts.
• Quick machine links to PinTips.net, PinballVideos.com, and others.
• ..and MORE!
What's New in Version 2.3.0
Pindigo has been completely re-engineered from the ground up. This V2 release features:
• Score likes and comments
• Push notifications
• Quick machine links to PinTips.net, PinballVideos.com, IPDB, and Pinside
• Design and performance improvements
• ...and more!
The pinball app we all need
Before Pindigo I was like a lot of people and using notepad to write my scores down. As a player who mostly plays by himself a large part of the fun for me is trying to beat my own scores. Pindigo not only makes this easy to track but fun as it also allows leaderboard tracking. The devs are active on the pinball subreddit and seem like really cool guys. The only real downside to this app is not enough people are aware of it or use it. Also it could use things like tournament organization, groups and timed score challenges. Knowing it's a two man team however, I know for a fact they have designs to improve it and I expect to only see the app get better!
Great app that captures Pinball scoring perfectly
Really loving using this app, and it is handy being able to see all of my scores in one place. It compels me to continue to play and focus on individual titles for improvement. I appreciate the social aspect as well and the interface works well.
Would love to see this app expand to cover arcade games as well!
When it works, it's great!
The app is seemingly going through a transition that has given me fits by making me log in each time and losing my info. But after working with their friendly support/developers, I think I have everything back and working, and can heartily endorse Pindigo again.