Pine is a simple, fast, and modern feed reader.
The web is full of great stuff to read, watch, and listen to, and Pine helps you find and follow it all. Pine is an RSS reader, but it's also much more. Built for microblogs and photoblogs, Pine will feel like home no matter whether you're coming from a site like Twitter or Instagram.
- Browse a beautiful timeline that puts your news front and center! Whether you follow traditional blogs, Twitter-like microblogs, YouTube channels, Mastodon feeds, or Instagram-like Photoblogs, they all look great in Pine!
- Follow sites you trust right from the source. Don't let Twitter, Facebook, etc tell you what you want to see.
- Favorite posts and recommend sites to others!
- Have Siri read articles to you (great for walking or driving).
- Post to your site. Pine integrates with Wordpress, so you can post to your own site from Pine and your posts will show up in your timeline.
- Discover new, awesome stuff and help others do the same.
- Search for new sites using the built-in sites directory or follow a site directly with a URL.
- Pine doesn't use complex algorithms that decide what you see. If you follow someone, you'll see their every post, in order, period.
* Requires an active Pine.blog subscription to use.
Lots of new UI improvements.
- Cleaner fonts for post titles
- New pull to refresh indicator
- New iOS 12-ish iconography
- SkyRocket Software, LLC
- 17.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © SkyRocket Software, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.