Ping - network reachability test
By Iurii Mozharovskyi
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Ping is a network administration utility used to test the reachability of a host on an IP network.
- supports both IPv4 and IPv6.
- TTL, time-out, send interval and packet size are configurable
- library with favourite hosts
- absolutely free, no ADs
What's New in Version 2.0.1
- fixed favourites host selection when pinging
What's new in v2.0:
- pinging in background (up to ~3 minutes due to iOS limitation)
- iPad multitasking Slide Over and Split View support
- updated UI
- minor bug fixes
Easy and Effective
Great tool for quick test. Ease of use and precise. Can be slightly more flexible to pick and choose own DNS servers to deepen test and results of name resolution as this did not resolve some known hosts and domain names in our initial tests.
Very simple and good replacement for missing functionality. 5 stars.
Great tool when you need to test connectivity on the fly.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jun 02, 2017
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 4.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Iurii Mozharovskyi
- © 2017 deftapps.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Golden Star$0.99