Unbreakable Apps’ Ping Pong/Table Tennis Serve and Score Keeper app
• visually aids in keeping track of whose serve it is
• keeps score while playing ping pong/table tennis
• regulates serving alternating two serves to each person (or five serves to each person), then alternating every serve when both players are within one point of the winning score.
• includes button for switching sides
• keeps track of the number of games won by each player, and includes an option to change those totals
• will not go to sleep while the app is in use
• uses visuals instead of text
• includes video detailing how to use the app
A new button has been added on the top middle of the main screen that switches the sides the players are on. A new button has been added to allow players to have five serves per turn.
Ratings and Reviews
Wish it was slightly cheaper, but it's a great app for keeping score.
Games of 21
Bummer that you can't change to a game to 21. Only games to 11.
Glad for this suggestion. We made this addition to the app in Feb 2015.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.