iServe:Ping Pong/Table Tennis
By Viktor Zenkov
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Unbreakable Apps’ Ping Pong/Table Tennis Serve and Score Keeper app
• visually aids in keeping track of whose serve it is
• keeps score while playing ping pong/table tennis
• regulates serving alternating two serves to each person (or five serves to each person), then alternating every serve when both players are within one point of the winning score.
• includes button for switching sides
• keeps track of the number of games won by each player, and includes an option to change those totals
• will not go to sleep while the app is in use
• uses visuals instead of text
• includes video detailing how to use the app
What's New in Version 1.2.0
A new button has been added on the top middle of the main screen that switches the sides the players are on. A new button has been added to allow players to have five serves per turn.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Oct 24, 2017
- Version: 1.2.0
- Size: 12.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Viktor Zenkov
- © 2014 Unbreakable Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.