Golf Workout with Apple Watch
PING’s Golf Workout feature for Apple Watch integrates with Apple’s Health. Harnessing the power and simplicity of Apple Watch, you can record your workout information while practicing on the range or playing on the course. Track your heart rate, step count, and calories burned and PING will publish your workout details in the Health and Activity apps, helping you complete the Activity app’s rings.
* Take advantage of introductory In-App Purchase pricing for the full Golf Workout Premium experience with Apple Watch. This auto-renewing subscription for Golf Workout Premium is available monthly for $4.99 USD or yearly for $39.99 USD.
Putting Improvement with iPING
Measure your consistency to determine your Putting Handicap (PHcp). Practice key elements of your putting stroke, including impact angle and tempo, with the goal of improving your consistency. A more consistent putting stroke will help you hole more putts on the greens.
* iPING Cradle required for Putting Improvement. Find one online at ping-shop.com.
PING Brand Quiz
Explore PING's 55+ years as a leader in golf innovation. Test your knowledge of PING products, Karsten Solheim's innovations, Tour players and events.
– Golf Workout monthy and yearly subscriptions are auto-renewing
– Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Your account will be charged the amount shown above for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
– Subscriptions are managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by returning to the app after purchase and using the Manage button
– Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited
- Fix iPhone X screen layouts
- Fix for location services permission (please touch Golf Workout on your phone to be prompted to allow PING to use your location)
Ratings and Reviews
"Start a Swing Practice workout with PING."
Still not working. Still says getting your location... Ping suggested that I turn on my location for the app. When I go to location services on my 7Plus, the Ping app doesn’t even show up. When I open the Ping app tab in my settings, it gives me the option to allow the app to use cellular data. This is turned on. I tried turning it off and still didn’t work. I’ve uninstalled the app multiple times and reinstalled. I’ve reset my watch and phone multiple times. I’ve made sure both my watch, my phone and the app are all up to date. There are no settings inside of the Ping app itself that I can find. I emailed Ping. No response. I called Ping and left a message. No response. Any ideas?
I would’ve expected this app to be stellar, considering Ping put their name on it and Apple backed it. I have a series 3 LTE watch and just purchased the app last week. I’ve played golf 4 times since, and have yet to be able to use the app during the round. When I click “Play Golf” is just says searching forever. Never finds a course or anything. Then it gives you the option to enter manually..... Which is free... So why did I purchase this, Ping? I would greatly appreciate some sort of explanation or a refund.
Sincerely, Disappointed Customer
When you start a round of golf we need access to the location of the device and our courses database on the Internet to provide full location, scorecard, and map capabilities for the round. You may be able to correct this situation yourself by: allowing PING permission to location information in the Settings App if it does already have it, and ensuring you have a data connection to the Internet when starting the round. We look forward to helping resolve this for you, so please let us know how this works at email@example.com.
I love this app, But...
!This has the potential to be a great app. It’s all I use to track my score and is very accurate when comparing to expensive range finders. The bad right now is it won’t save my game and finish. Every time I look to see the time after a game, there’s the app. I have to reboot my watch to get it to go away. Please! Please! Please Ping, find someone who can finish this app and get rid of the bugs!!!
Thank you for the response! Looking forward to it!!!
Is this app supported anymore? Crashed and can not get to work anymore. After selecting “Play Golf”, it just sits at “Getting your location...” When it works, it’s the best app. Also when playing the 9 hole course it freaks out and then the second nine gives me a huge amount to the next hole.
Just discovered Location Services needs to be set at “Always”.
We have a fix coming for you, but we aren't quite there yet. To end your Golf Workout in this version you can use the back button at the top left of the screen to exit the workout and end it (instead of the other methods provided to end the workout). As always, if you find this has not resolved your issue please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PING, Inc.
- 105.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Japanese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011-2017 Ping, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Golf Workout Premium with Apple Watch $4.99
- Golf Workout with Apple Watch $4.99
- Golf Workout Premium with Apple Watch $39.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.