By Pingdom AB
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Pingdom iPhone app lets you connect to your Pingdom uptime monitoring service and view the current status of the servers and websites you are monitoring. It is a handy companion when receiving an alert while on the go.
• Get alerts as push notifications directly to your iPhone.
• Quickly resolve outages with new-and-improved root-cause analyses.
• View the current status (up or down) of all your monitored sites.
• View uptime and response time statistics for each site.
• View current and past outages as an account-wide summary.
• Quickly switch between all your connected accounts (requires a Team account).
To use the Pingdom iPhone app you need a Pingdom account.
What's New in Version 3.2
Added Pingdom Transaction Monitoring:
- All transaction checks are available in the check list.
- Added error list with summary of transaction errors.
- In-depth look at where and why errors occur.
- Graphs for transaction execution time.
Push notifications DO WORK. those complaining probably are too stupid to know how to set up twit according by on the website.
Point for improvement: let us choose custom alert sounds, like a loud alarm that will wake us up if the site is down.
No push notifications
Though the push notifications aren't working, I love using the app to track my home internet uptime. Works great
l'm using Pingdom service since years, but they seem to have stopped investing into their service and apps. This app is still not sending push notifications, is slow and buggy. On the web app they got a new design, but the underlying shortcomings still exist. Time to move on to a different service.