The Pingdom iOS app gives you full visibility on your Pingdom uptime monitoring from the convenience of your mobile device! See the status of all the websites and servers you’re monitoring and get alerted of any outages anywhere, at any time.
• Get alerted via push notifications directly to your iPhone.
• Never miss a Pingdom alert again with custom alert tones to differentiate crucial alerts from other notifications.
• View the health and status of every one of your monitored sites.
• Identify trends in historical and real-time data, presented in beautiful, easy to understand graphs.
• Switch between uptime summaries of individual sites or an account-wide overview via our new, simplified and more intuitive interface.
• Switch between multiple Pingdom accounts at the click of a button! (Requires Advanced account or above)
Numerous bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Of course the iOS app isn’t updated, but they have lots of problems with their site too. Alerts not being sent, buggy user management. I don’t know what is going on over there? If your systems are so unimportant that you don’t need reliable uptime monitoring, then why bother?
After logging in. App crashes. iPhone XS Max on iOS 12. Also if you want to try this. You have to enter a credit card online for a trial and canceling is concealed and hard to find. Needed to google to find out how to cancel. I’d recommend statuscake or vigilmonitoring instead. They are cheaper and work better in my opinion. Also there’s many free tools that do this like Nagios and PHPServerMonitor (self hosted)
First time using it, I logged in and it crashed and does every time I open it
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.