So many times we look at a picture taken at an unfamiliar location online, and think to ourselves, “I want to go there”! But more often than not, the search for the location is rather arduous or eventually unsuccessful.
Introducing Pingster, a revolutionary photo sharing, GPS navigation social network app that helps you discover new places around the world in a compelling new way.
Whether searching for activities in unfamiliar territory, a quest to find THAT Internet photo or a place you always wanted to visit with your family or friends, Pingster creates a whole new visual experience to discover places with a treasure hunt feel.
From Chichen Itza, the seventh wonder of the world, to the Arch of Cabo or a boozy happy hour in downtown Boston, Pingster connects you to the photos you love AND the ability to discover them.
All places in the world have stories & Pingster is your non-stop connection to those stories. Think of us as a fusion of both Instagram & Google Maps.
Pingster makes photo sharing so much fun! Click geotagged photos & share them with other Pingster users in your vicinity or browse through images others have posted. And when you see a beautiful spot in your feed that you would like to visit, simply click on the location to find a navigation route to the spot. Isn’t that amazing!
You can use Pingster to:
• Share special places, activities, nature, food, anything that you think others would like to see or visit. Leave your footprints around the world & make your memories unforgettable by sharing your story with others.
• Discover new places near you & search for locations that you would like to explore. Filter out the results by searching for hashtags or find users by checking the people search option to see the photos they have shared.
• Save all of your images with geotags in a scrapbook album, so you don’t forget those special memories over time & at the same time share them with the world.
• Edit your story with in-app editor & photo filters. Apply blur & focus effect, insert stickers & emoticons, auto-adjust the color of the photos. Use editor & creative photo filters & effects within the app. Tweak your captures using Pingster editor & show off your pictures on social media.
• Check-In at the location where the image was taken. Pingster will display nearby known geo-tagged places so that you could find them easily & offer you an option to enter your own custom location.
• Watch Time lapse Stories. Using Geotags & the power of GPS combined, Pingster’s Time-lapse story allows you to see a photo album of pics clicked at a spot, over a period of time.
• Swipe Left to customize your home feed images. By left swiping, users could filter the social feed by deleting the images they wouldn’t like to see anymore.
• Make friends while ensuring your privacy. Pingster not only allows you to make new friends and use nearby chat to chat with the users near you, like & comment on their pictures but also gives you full control over your privacy by allowing you to turn off image commenting & chats, to stop your friends from annoying you. Be a silent contributor in a social networking community without having to be in the spotlight.
• Break the social media paradigm of creating influencers. Here at Pingster, you won’t find users competing amongst themselves to get a higher number of followers, because the community we’re building is based on GPS power, not Star power!
Pingster is an awesome social networking community to make friends who can’t get enough of clicking photos & sharing it with everyone online. Install Pingster, the all-new Geotag Photos Sharing GPS app, and join our social network to get your hands on so many exciting features like Time lapse story generator, nearby chat, pic editor & filters, GPS navigation to the geotag of the picture, scrapbook photo album.
So whenever you come across a beautiful spot, don’t just see it, ping it! Become a Pingster today!
We have improved performance and fixed bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing Photo Sharing App
Pingster is great and allows me to not only see all of the cool photos in my area, but to actually go to them and check them out!
App and concept off to a great start. When promised additions are made, this should be a five star app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.