By Vurgood Applications
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** PLEASE LET US KNOW WHAT WE CAN DO TO IMPROVE THE APP! THANKS !! **
The creators of "Black Book" for the iPhone have revolutionized the Black Book for females!! Pink Book is the hottest and easiest way to quickly enter and store the contact information for anyone you meet at a bar / club, your potential dates, or casual encounters.
Also, log your own information in your Pink Book, and quickly send it to someone you meet with the touch of a button. Keep the information private, for your eyes only, by password protecting the application.
Specifically, the application allows the user to input first/last names of your contacts, their "rating", contact # (with "call or text directly from the app" functionality), email address (with "email directly from the app" functionality), website, address, eye/hair color, weight, height, company, myspace, facebook, birthday, and occupation. There are also extra "Comments" fields for any additional info you need to store!
- Keep a visual list of all your contacts and their details in your book
- Quickly enter information like cell phone and email address
- Touch an action button to easily contact via email, text or phone
- Touch an action button to visit their myspace, facebook or other website
- Add the contacts manually or import from your iPhone Contacts / Address Book
- Keep multiple, private images of the contact along with their details
- Import photos from your photo library or take private pictures with the camera
- After entering a contact, keep stats about them like your rating, occupation, height/weight, and more
- Optional application level password protection for the entire book
- Keep your own contact information and easily email it to someone with the touch of a button on your settings view
Visit our website or find us on facebook/twitter/myspace!
What's New in Version 3.0
- Made it similar to our Black Book app
- New UI functionality for "flipping" through contacts
- Added links to contact's twitter, myspace, facebook and other url for in-app browsing
- Added ability to add contacts from your facebook friends
- Added ability to "map" the contact's address to google maps for search and directions
- Added the ability to login and post to user's facebook and/or twitter from inside the app on the My Info view
- Ability to "save" images to photo library or email them
- Ability to upload an image to a facebook photo album
- Added more fields for "Add Contact" view
- Code clean-up, removal of deprecated code and some minor bug fixes
Great app for us gals, good thing someone is thinking of us. Price is good too, you could probably charge more for such a handy app! :)
6/01 - Great update! Thank you for hearing our suggestions and acting upon them! Nice work guys!
Needs A Sophistication Upgrade
The app for the guys looks cool and sophisticated. The Pink Book does not appear as mature on the inside; like it's for girls, not women. Lose the hearts...
Keeps shutting down
You have to Import all your contacts one by one from FB or contacts after I was halfway there IT SHUTS DOWN .......I Tryed 8 times NO LUCK Would like a refund
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Jun 21, 2010
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 10.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Vurgood Applications
- © 2010 Vurgood Applications, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.