Our service is focused on the empowerment and safety of women. With specialised features designed for women and children to have the most comfortable rides, we aim to improve lives through job creation, safe transportation and financial security.
There’s no need to wait for a taxi or bus. No need to feel uncomfortable with a male driver. With PinkCab, you just tap to request a ride with a reliable female driver, and it’s easy to pay with cash, PayPal or credit card.
We offer a premium rideshare service for getting around town, to daycares, nurseries and kindergartens, shopping and business centers, events around town and home with enhanced security features that keep our riders safe including:
- Drivers are personally vetted and selected by PinkCab through an in-person interview and driving session.
- Drivers are also offered training sessions, so they are best equipped with resources and techniques to ensure safety during the ride.
- Riders are verified through the app before we activate their account.
- 24/7 real-time monitoring and private security - rides are tracked to ensure your safety and provide the best possible experience.
- OTP feature - a rider is provided a special code in order to verify that the driver that comes to pick them up is the one they reached through the PinkCab app.
- In APP chat and call system, which allows communication between rider and driver, without sharing any personal information.
- Upon indication of any problem, PinkCab will immediately contact the rider or driver to resolve issues or dispatch the security company.
- PinkCab SOS button. This gives them the option to contact our 24/7 emergency service, police, or a predetermined emergency contact who will immediately receive a text message indicating you don’t feel safe in your ride and your location.
PinkCab is driving women towards safety and empowerment.
PinkCab also supports organisations and charities that stand behind women rights and empowerment and we donate a part of our income to their cause.
Do you want to be a driver with PinkCab?
If what you want is to help you fellow women and your community, join one the fleet of drivers that use PinkCab. Start to drive with a safe app that offers you the best fares. Learn more and register in pink.cab or download the PinkCab Drivers app.
For help and support please reach us at email@example.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.