Pinkfong Super Phonics: Rhyming Words
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
New series of our #1 app [ABC Phonics] with 4,500,000 users is finally out!
While our previous app [ABC Phonics] was all about learning sounds and shapes of each letter, [Super Phonics] is the next step for learning how to recognize sounds and spellings with rhyming words.
Start building basic reading and writing skills with our all new [Super Phonics]!
1. Animated Phonics Songs
- 24 original songs with set of rhyming words to help getting familiar with each sound.
- Repeatedly show rhyming words in both images and written words.
- Made by English education experts and animated with original Pinkfong characters.
2. Word Building Activity
- Children can build 96 rhyming words in a fun and interactive way.
- Listen how the rhyming parts sound and learn how to spell.
3. Interactive learning Games
- Games are designed to help kids learn words in various ways; Listen and choose right words, match pictures and words, find rhyming words and more.
- Created with subjects kids just love. Catching the mole game, building bridges, roller coasters and more.
4. Fun Rewards
- Take a picture and study along with your own character.
- Adorable costume rewards make learning more fun!
- You can get costumes from princesses, animals, monsters to heroes and more!
Have fun and improve your reading and spelling skills!
What's New in Version 9.0
Minor bug fixes.
Love the app hate the demo
We try to keep the kids apps on my phone strictly educational, but several months ago my daughter wanted to download a puzzle app and after much polite asking I gave in. Wowser what a mistake. She completely stopped playing all the truly educational apps and became a bit too focused on earning phone time and we had to take the phone away for awhile. Earlier this week I downloaded Pinkfong Super Phonics which is a fantastic app, but it has a more apps section. I know the having to type in the numbers corresponding with the words is supposed to keep the little ones out but it doesn’t even take my 3 year old 5 seconds to get past that screen. So now thanks to the Pinkfong Song Stories demo she is obsessed with the phone again. It is sad because I really like the app, but I can’t have a way for her to access non educational videos/ games on my phone she just can’t handle it.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Sep 05, 2017
- Version: 9.0
- Size: 50.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: SmartStudy
- © Copyright 2017. Smart Study Co., Ltd. all rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Super Phonics Full Pack$12.99