Pinnacle Studio - video editing
By Corel Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* Best mobile app, Videomaker Best Products of the Year - 2014
* One of Time's 50 Must-Have iPad Apps - April 2013
* Two time PCmag.com Editor’s Choice Award winner and 4.5/5 stars – April 2012 & Feb 2013
* 148apps.com - 4.5 out of 5 stars!
For people who want to have true, creative movie-making power on their iPhone and iPad!
Perfect for mobile journalists and creative filmmakers. Edit video, audio and photos at the speed of your creativity. Swiftly arrange your clips on the Storyboard, without giving up the precision and control of the full Timeline. Add transitions, speed and montage effects. Create and customize titles, and build soundtracks for your movies. Enjoy 1080p output and share your movie directly to YouTube, Facebook, or send your project to Pinnacle Studio Pro (available in the App Store) for even more powerful editing on-the-go!
Easily Access Your Media
• Work with any media on your device—video, audio and photos
• Capture video and photos from within the app
• Use the “Open In” feature to open compatible files from other other apps
• Transfer projects (with media) between Pinnacle Studio Pro and Pinnacle Studio for Windows
• Download media from iCloud Photo Library directly from the app library
• Use Montage templates to create multi-layer 3D animations, transitions and titles
• Help your story flow with 16 transitions, including high-quality dissolves, fades and more
• Generate professional-looking motion titles and graphics with full control over text, font, color, size, position and rotation
• Create amazing Picture-in-Picture effects with full control over position, size and rotation
• Pan and zoom on your photos to create high-impact slideshows
• Create slow motion/fast motion for video and audio and maintain audio pitch
• Enjoy a completely new UI for a clean look and great usability
• Get started quickly with popup help and all-new how-to video tutorials
• Easily navigate your project with intuitive gestures
• Swiftly arrange clips in the Storyboard
• Make precise edits and trim individual frames in the Timeline
• Use the Split tool to cut on the fly
• Easily replace one clip with another
• Includes 3 audio tracks + AV sync audio to mix your movie soundtrack
• Trim audio to any length, modify the speed, set levels and fade audio in or out
• Use the Voiceover feature to add documentary-style narration to your videos and slideshows
• Easily share movies via Photos, YouTube, and Facebook or other app that supports Open-In
• Export projects to Pinnacle Studio Pro
• Export to Pinnacle Studio for Windows
• Enjoy full 1080p output support
• For more export options, 4K support, dual-view trimming, live audio mixing and more, get the Pinnacle Studio Pro app
• Join the community and support forums at forums.luma-touch.com/studioforipad (registration code 52pstudio47) • Watch Pinnacle Studio app tutorials on www.luma-touch.com/tutorials
What's New in Version 5.5.0
• New: Settings for Voiceover include sample rate and stereo voiceover recording
• We are always happy to get your questions and comments for Pinnacle Studio at forums.luma-touch.com (registration code 52pstudio47).
Best App for Video Editing
Having been a professional editor for 25 years, I never thought I would choose to edit on an iPad over my Mac, but there are some projects that are just quicker and more fun to edit with Pinnacle Studio for iOS. Unbelievable free support - those guys from Luma Touch are on the forum everyday talking to users. The tutorials cover what you need to know, but most of it is self explanatory anyway - easy to use app. The basic version is good, but the Pro version has some nice audio features I can’t live without so I upgraded to Pro (Audio only export, Audio Share and Audio Copy support).
Was my go-to video editor until the update
I loved to edit personal videos using this app. I bought this app back when it was $7.99 and it worked great. Given, there were a few bugs; it still was the best video editor I could find for iOS. However; after the most recent update editing videos is almost impossible for me to do. For some reason, when I try to skip ahead or look at a different part of the video it would send me straight back to the start. And don't get me started on the loading times, I used to be able to edit videos +2 hours long now it's a hassle to edit on just 10 minutes. I hope to see a fix for this soon since this was my favorite video editor to use on iOS.
A WONDERFUL app
I've been editing video since 1986 and I use nonlinear editors Avid and Premiere today. Pinnacle Studio for iOS is just incredable. I shot, editied and uploaded basketball highlights this year and it was so quick and easy with this app. Really makes editing fun. I would show the app to colleagues in the biz and they would just shake their heads and laugh. The tutorials are very useful to get started so if you're new at video editing they make it much less intimidating. Great work Pinnacle.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Mar 10, 2016
- Version: 5.5.0
- Size: 105 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Corel Inc.
- © Corel Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.