Pinnacle Studio Pro
By Corel Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
* Best mobile app, Videomaker Best Products of the Year - 2014
* One of Time's 50 Must-Have iPad Apps - April 2013
* Two time PCmag.com Editor’s Choice Award winner and 4.5/5 stars – April 2012 & Feb 2013
* 148apps.com - 4.5 out of 5 stars!
Pinnacle Studio Pro is universal! Now one purchase gets you the same great app on your iPad and iPhone!
Perfect for mobile journalists and creative filmmakers! Big-screen moviemaking comes to the touchscreen with Pinnacle® Studio Pro. Our leading film-editing technology brings you an easy-to-use app that enables you to quickly edit video, audio, and photos at the speed of your creativity.
Swiftly arrange your clips in the Storyboard, make precision edits using the Timeline and Dual View Precision, and add high-quality transitions, effects, and a soundtrack. Enjoy HD output support and share your movie directly to YouTube, Facebook, Box and more—or export your project to Pinnacle® Studio for the PC and continue editing with even more advanced tools.
Easily Access Your Media
• Work with any media on your device—video, audio, and photos
• Access media from external devices via an Camera Connection Kit (sold separately)
• Access media from Box, Vimeo, Dropbox, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive
• Capture video and photos from within the app
• Use “Open-In” feature to open compatible files from other apps
• Download media from iCloud Photos directly from the app Library
• Easily navigate your project with intuitive gestures
• Swiftly arrange clips in the Storyboard
• Make precise edits and trim individual frames in the Timeline and Precision Trimmer
• Easily replace one clip with another
• Create slow motion and fast motion effects for video and audio and maintain audio pitch (fully supports 120 and 240fps slo-mo video files)
• Use Montage templates to create multi-layer 3D animations, transitions, and titles
• Help your story flow using 16 transitions—including high-quality dissolves, fades, and more
• Generate professional-looking motion titles and graphics with full control over text, font, color, size, position, and rotation
• Create amazing Picture-in-Picture effects with full control over position, size, and rotation
• Pan and zoom on your photos to create high-impact slideshows
• Enjoy full-screen playback
• Use your own audio or choose from the included sound effects
• Purchase from a selection of Triple Scoop Music tracks
• Trim audio to any length, set levels, and fade audio in or out
• Use the Voiceover feature to add documentary-style narration to your videos and slideshows
• View and adjust audio levels in realtime with the professional Audio Mixer
• Easily share your movies via YouTube, Facebook, Cloud-storage, Airdrop and more
• Export projects with media to Pinnacle Studio for Windows
• Enjoy professional 2K and 4K support on the latest devices and full 1080p output support on any iPad or iPhone
• Export at 24, 25, 30, 50 or 60 fps (older iPads and iPhones may have limited support for higher frame rates)
Pro Technology, Pro Results
• Easy enough for the hobbyist, powerful enough for the pro
What's New in Version 5.6.1
• Improvements for iOS 10
• Fixed issue with scrolling to end of font list
• Minor performance improvement
Still works as before, but problems exporting in 4K
UPDATE: Just buy Luma Fusion
I’ve read other saying the app is no longer supported. They buy it, install it and are welcomed with a video and link to Rogers on how to use it. But it also states it no longer supported. Shouldn’t they have to disclose this in the App Store description then? It’s not a $0.99 app after all.
After some searching I’ve found Luma Fusion and highly recommend it. It’s made by the same developers that sold pinnacle studio pro to Corel. I guess the non-compete contract was up so they decided to make something even way better then pinnacle studio pro ever was, and continue to give it new features with updates making it even better.
I've been using this app for years, and its hasn't disappointed. Nice to see it now one buy for both the iPad and iPhone, good addition going universal.
But it needs an update, I'm getting an error on exporting in 4K, something about not being compatible with my OS. Hmm, it's the latest iOS. Content was shot also on latest iOS in 4K on iPhone 6S. Video is being edited on iPad Air 2 and I know iMovie can export 4K. So my guess is something with the app needs updated. I also transferred the file from the phone to the iPad using airdrop. Most likely others will be doing the same. Please update and thanks for the continued support and features.
A bit upset
I recently purchased an iPad Pro, and to make a long story, I was very disappointed in the abilities of iMovie. Not that iMovie is bad, but it didn't even come close (as far as the iMacs version) in terms of options. With that being said, Pinnacle Studio Pro looked to be the best option for me.
However, after spending $13 for the Pro version, and spent well over a half hour trying to figure the options, and single layer video out, I'll say I'm extremely disappointed. I really want to enjoy this, but the options just aren't there. If they can just add some layers for videos, I'd give this five stars. It's getting two stars because not only has the app crashed a couple of times, but the lack of options (no layers, no filters, no included music, etc) are really hurting it.
The party's over
Well Pinnacle Studio Pro, there's a new app in town and I'm sure I don't have to say the name of it. All the things I've been begging for, more layers, color filters, even things I didn't ask for like fx are there. I want to keep you on my iPad for nostalgic sake, but let's be honest, what's the point? For this app to even be in the running again there has to be some MAJOR updates and improvements, and given how I've been completely ignored in my years of reviewing this app, let's face it, that's never going to happen, and while we're being honest, there were just too many things missing to keep me from going back to my laptop. While it was somewhat fun while it lasted, so long, and thanks for all the fish.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 06, 2016
- Version: 5.6.1
- Size: 238 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Corel Inc.
- © Corel Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Cloud Connection Pack$4.99
- Film Strip Theme Pack$2.99
- Rotating Perspectives Theme Pack$2.99
- Polka Dots Theme Pack$2.99
- Whaam! Theme Pack$1.99
- Squiggle Theme Pack$1.99
- Baby Theme Pack$0.99
- Triple Scoop Music - Complete Collection$21.99
- Triple Scoop Music - Cinematic & Movie Score$4.99
- Film Strip - Opening$0.99