By Corel Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** Best mobile app, Videomaker Best Products of the Year - 2014 **
** One of Time's 50 Must-Have iPad Apps - April 2013 **
** Two time PCmag.com Editor’s Choice Award winner and 4.5/5 stars – April 2012 & Feb 2013 **
** Join over 500,000 creative people already using this app! **
Big-screen moviemaking comes to the touchscreen with Pinnacle® Studio for iPad. Our leading film-editing technology brings you an easy-to-use app that enables you to quickly edit video, audio, and photos at the speed of your creativity.
Swiftly arrange your clips in the Storyboard, make precision edits using the Timeline, and add high-quality transitions, effects, and a soundtrack. Enjoy 1080p output support and share your movie directly to YouTube, Facebook, Box and more—or export your project to Pinnacle® Studio for the PC and continue editing with even more advanced tools.
Easily Access Your Media
- Work with any media on your device—video, audio, and photos
- Access media from external devices via an iPad Camera Connection Kit (sold separately)
- Access media from Box, Vimeo, Dropbox, Google Drive and Microsoft Skydrive (in-app purchase)
- Capture video and photos from within the app
- Organize media by Albums, Events, Faces, and more
- Easily navigate your project with intuitive gestures
- Swiftly arrange clips in the Storyboard
- Make precise edits and trim individual frames in the Timeline and Precision Trimmer
- Easily replace one clip with another
- Create slow motion and fast motion effects
- Use Montage templates to create multi-layer 3D animations, transitions, and titles
- Help your story flow using 16 transitions—including high-quality dissolves, fades, and more
- Generate professional-looking motion titles and graphics with full control over text, font, color, size, position, and rotation
- Create amazing Picture-in-Picture effects with full control over position, size, and rotation
- Pan and zoom on your photos to create high-impact slideshows
- Enjoy full-screen playback
- Use your own audio or choose from the included sound effects
- Trim audio to any length, set levels, and fade audio in or out
- Use the Voiceover feature to add documentary-style narration to your videos and slideshows
- Easily share your movies via YouTube, Facebook, Box, and more
- Export projects to Pinnacle Studio for the PC
- Enjoy full 1080p output support
Pro Technology, Pro Results
- Easy enough for the hobbyist, powerful enough for the pro
* Join the community and support forums at forums.luma-touch.com/studioforipad (registration code 52pstudio47)
* Watch Pinnacle Studio app tutorials on www.luma-touch.com/tutorials
What's New in Version 5.3.1
• Restored iTunes videos (you can find them in the Music tab within the Videos category)
• Bug Fixes
• Join the community and support forums at forums.luma-touch.com/studioforipad (registration code 52pstudio47)
• Watch Pinnacle Studio app tutorials on www.luma-touch.com/tutorials
• All new Media Library, makes it easier and faster than ever to organize media for your projects.
• No more library rebuilds, Pinnacle Studio detects Photos and User media changes immediately.
• Separate album tabs for Photos and User Media make it much easier to manage all of your media.
• View Moments, Albums, Faces, Events, Favorites and more from Photos.
• Immediately download and use photos and videos that are in the cloud
• Sort Moments with newest on top or bottom
Easy video editing for more professional editors
Love the new library, no more long rebuilds, everything is just there, and with latest update the videos from Movies, TV Shows and podcasts are back.
It's easy to use, with both a storyboard for quickly arranging your videos but also has a real timeline for frame-by-frame control of cuts (including a precision trimmer), and you can easily cut to your music.
Pinnacle Studio also gives full control over titles, with font, size, color and exact position, rotation and scale.
Changes to app
I used to be able to import footage from my "Home Videos" in the "Movies app" section but they have removed that option. I use other sources to record footage then import now I can't edit those videos without first sending them to an obscure box in the cloud somewhere. Please fix this I loved this app but if I can't use it there is no point to spending the money for it.
Really fun and relyable
Thank you! The video’s from the Videos app are back. Without question this is the best video editing app on the iPad! It’s fun to use but not dumbed down like iMovie. Awesome support on the forum as well. They really listen and help out.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jul 01, 2015
- Version: 5.3.1
- Size: 128 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Corel Inc.
- © Corel Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Cloud Connection Pack$4.99
- Film Strip Theme Pack$2.99
- Rotating Perspectives Theme Pack$2.99
- Whaam! Theme Pack$1.99
- Polka Dots Theme Pack$2.99
- Squiggle Theme Pack$1.99
- Baby Theme Pack$0.99
- Film Strip - Opening$0.99
- Polka Dots - Opening$0.99
- Rotating Perspectives - Ending$0.99