Pinnacle Studio Pro - professional video editing
By Corel Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* Best mobile app, Videomaker Best Products of the Year - 2014
* One of Time's 50 Must-Have iPad Apps - April 2013
* Two time PCmag.com Editor’s Choice Award winner and 4.5/5 stars – April 2012 & Feb 2013
* 148apps.com - 4.5 out of 5 stars!
Pinnacle Studio Pro is universal! Now one purchase gets you the same great app on your iPad and iPhone!
Perfect for mobile journalists and creative filmmakers! Big-screen moviemaking comes to the touchscreen with Pinnacle® Studio Pro. Our leading film-editing technology brings you an easy-to-use app that enables you to quickly edit video, audio, and photos at the speed of your creativity.
Swiftly arrange your clips in the Storyboard, make precision edits using the Timeline and Dual View Precision, and add high-quality transitions, effects, and a soundtrack. Enjoy HD output support and share your movie directly to YouTube, Facebook, Box and more—or export your project to Pinnacle® Studio for the PC and continue editing with even more advanced tools.
Easily Access Your Media
• Work with any media on your device—video, audio, and photos
• Access media from external devices via an Camera Connection Kit (sold separately)
• Access media from Box, Vimeo, Dropbox, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive
• Capture video and photos from within the app
• Use “Open-In” feature to open compatible files from other apps
• Download media from iCloud Photos directly from the app Library
• Easily navigate your project with intuitive gestures
• Swiftly arrange clips in the Storyboard
• Make precise edits and trim individual frames in the Timeline and Precision Trimmer
• Easily replace one clip with another
• Create slow motion and fast motion effects for video and audio and maintain audio pitch (fully supports 120 and 240fps slo-mo video files)
• Use Montage templates to create multi-layer 3D animations, transitions, and titles
• Help your story flow using 16 transitions—including high-quality dissolves, fades, and more
• Generate professional-looking motion titles and graphics with full control over text, font, color, size, position, and rotation
• Create amazing Picture-in-Picture effects with full control over position, size, and rotation
• Pan and zoom on your photos to create high-impact slideshows
• Enjoy full-screen playback
• Use your own audio or choose from the included sound effects
• Purchase from a selection of Triple Scoop Music tracks
• Trim audio to any length, set levels, and fade audio in or out
• Use the Voiceover feature to add documentary-style narration to your videos and slideshows
• View and adjust audio levels in realtime with the professional Audio Mixer
• Easily share your movies via YouTube, Facebook, Cloud-storage, Airdrop and more
• Export projects with media to Pinnacle Studio for Windows
• Enjoy professional 2K and 4K support on the latest devices and full 1080p output support on any iPad or iPhone
• Export at 24, 25, 30, 50 or 60 fps (older iPads and iPhones may have limited support for higher frame rates)
Pro Technology, Pro Results
• Easy enough for the hobbyist, powerful enough for the pro
• Join the community and get help at forums.luma-touch.com/studioforipad (registration code 52pstudio47), or contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Watch Pinnacle Studio app tutorials on www.luma-touch.com/tutorials
What's New in Version 5.5.0
• New: Import audio clips from AudioCopy, AudioShare and Other Apps directly to the timeline (select different inputs in the Voiceover tool)
• New: Settings for Voiceover include sample rate and stereo voiceover recording
• New: Export Audio-only to AudioCopy, AudioShare and Other Apps (including Airdrop)
• We are always happy to get your questions and comments for Pinnacle Studio at forums.luma-touch.com (registration code 52pstudio47), or contact us directly at email@example.com.
Finally Audio Share and Audio Copy! This is the best Video Editing App for Pro Editors
Having been a professional editor for 25 years, I never thought I would choose to edit on an iPad over my Mac, but there are some projects that are just quicker and more fun to edit with Pinnacle Studio for iOS. Now with audio only export, Audio Share Input and Audio Copy Input, this app just became even more professional. Unbelievable free support - those guys from Luma Touch are on the forum everyday talking to users. 4K, Audio Mixers.. looking forward to whatever the next feature is. The tutorials show how to do things, but most of it is self explanatory anyway. Nice user interface and nice design.
The Only ProVid On iOS
Overjoyed with this update. If you want to use an iOS device to edit and produce video, there is no better option. The others couldn't do what I need to do. With AudioShare, I can start and finish projects entirely in Pinnacle, bringing in video, graphics, text, photos, and now music or audio clips as I need them, and voiceover recording couldn't be easier.
I still hope to see AudioBus or AU integration at some point, allowing us to record music scores, using an iOS app recorded into Pinnacle directly.
IOS version is unusable
I spent some time making videos with this, and I generally like the features, in spite of the lack of precise control that is inherent in the iPad touchscreen. But there is a huge problem using this with iOS, because of the way iOS catalogues media. Pinnacle finds its media snippets using file names, and iPad file names are always temporary.
So the segment that you used today may have disappeared tomorrow if you add or delete anything from your photos, videos, or audio clips. This is just unworkable, except if you plan to make a video, render it, and never come back for an edit.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Mar 10, 2016
- Version: 5.5.0
- Size: 214 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Corel Inc.
- © Corel Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.