Pinnic - pinboard with sticky notes and file manager (Lite)
By Bert Sanchis
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pinnic is the most amazing bulletin board you'll find on a mobile device.
Designed with visual learners in mind, it will help you organize your files,audio,notes and information in one app.
Create and share appealing mind maps with notes,files, audio, maps,contacts and link them together with pins&strings.
This is the Lite version of Pinnic.
You'll be able create up to 4 boards.
• Universal app, works on iPad and iPhone, all models (at least iOS8)
• Add text and handwritten notes, to-dos or drawings.
• Add files, record audio, video and take photos from the app.
• View or play your files in full-screen. Supports PDF, audio, video, docs, images, etc.
• Add labels, arrows, maps, URLS and contacts.
• Add pins with colors and strings.
• Zoom in&out. Works in landscape and portrait mode.
• Move,scale and rotate all the objects.
• Work offline or share your boards between devices with iCloud or between users with Dropbox
• Resource manager: keep track of your files, copy to other boards, export or send them by mail.
• Store files from any other app with the 'Open in' feature
• Export your files to other apps, send by mail or share links to it (available on iCloud boards).
• Export your boards as JPG, PDF or as a Pinnic template.
If you'd like to see more features in our next update, visit us at www.pinnic.net
What's New in Version 1.2.5
- Solved issue with address book in iOS9.3.2
- Performance improvements
Erased my notes
Was doing research notes on this app and when I got back on the file stayed but my notes where deleted
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 12, 2016
- Version: 1.2.5
- Size: 69.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Bert Sanchis
- © iDoceo Labs 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.