Pinny - Personal maps
By Daniel Saidi
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pinny make lets you pin anything, anywhere. Use it to keep track of restaurants, coffee shops, parks, UFO sightings, ATMs, that great running track - anything. Pinny makes geo-bookmarking easy.
Pinny lets you group pins into maps and categories (for instance a map called "New York Trip 2015" with the categories "Restaurants", "Bars" and "Cinemas"). You can add colors and icons to your categories to make your map even more expressive.
Besides pinning, Pinny offers a bunch of handy features:
· Choose from a huge set of retina icons and colors
· If you want to save map space, you can use colored pins as well
· 3D touch on the app icon for shortcuts to several handy features
· Quickly filter out categories that you do not want to show
· Tilt the map to show details like buildings, using Apple's native map utilities
· Trigger turn-by-turn navigation, using Apple's or Google's native maps apps
· Export all your data to a bunch of places (for instance, a Dropbox file)
· Import data from an email, message, custom url or by scanning a QR code
Pinny is a personal tool. No registration or login is needed. Just download the app and start pinning!
What's New in Version 3.0.1
· This version polishes several views and adds the badge design for the topmost navigation bar buttons.
· After searching for a place, Pinny will select the pin as well, not just center on it.
· A bug has been fixed, that caused the status bar to become dark when leaving the search view.
Love this map app
I very much enjoy using this map for tracking. It's the only one that's been working for me, that is until the most recent update. It freezes no matter what. Hopefully that will be fixed soon!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 21, 2016
- Version: 3.0.1
- Size: 70.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Daniel Saidi
- © Daniel Saidi
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full VersionFree