Pinpoint – Screenshot Editor
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
You take screenshots. But sometimes you need to mark them up a bit before sharing them with your friends (or enemies). You know: point stuff out, blur out your business, jot down thoughts. Pinpoint’s got you covered.
With Pinpoint you can:
• See all the screenshots you’ve ever taken
• Draw arrows and boxes to pinpoint the important parts or the stuff that’s weird
• Write text to explain what you’re thinking
• Blur out your sensitive info to keep it from prying eyes
• Share your finished screenshot masterpiece with literally anyone
• Ditch the original screenshot so it’s not clogging up your photo library
• Get new colors so that you’re cooler than your friends
That’s it. It’s super simple by design. One thing: mark up your screenshots.
What's New in Version 2.0.5
Adds support for iPhone X and 10.5-inch iPad Pro.
We <3 you. If you love Pinpoint: buy a color or two, leave us a review, or follow us on Twitter at @getpinpoint.
Superfluous on iOS 11
Was once a handy utility, but the screenshot annotation tool built into iOS 11 provides everything you need rendering this unnecessary.
I like this app. This is a cool app. I like to use it. Smiley face.
I hate it
I hate it
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 08, 2017
- Version: 2.0.5
- Size: 38.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Lickability
- © 2017 Lickability
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- All Colors$4.99
- Dark Blue$0.99
- Light Blue$0.99