Bring the complete power of Pinboard.in to your pocket with Pinswift. Create bookmarks with ease and use powerful search options to quickly find what you are looking for. Discover great new websites with complete support for Popular and Network lists. All of Pinboard in one fast and fun app.
- Save bookmarks in any app using the powerful Pinswift share extension
- Intelligent suggestions for bookmark titles and descriptions using URL metadata
- Quickly open related native apps for the pages you are viewing using App Links
- Fill login fields directly in the browser using 1Password integration (requires 1Password)
- Tag browsing allows you to quickly access and organize your tags
- "Readable" browsing view using either the Readability or Instapaper mobilizers
- Support for text search across personal, network, and public bookmarks
- Full-text search for users with a Pinboard "archival account"
- Browsing of Popular and Network lists
- Save favorite searches for fast access
- Quick bookmark creation with tag auto-complete
- Share bookmarks with other apps and services including Instapaper, Pocket, Readability, Drafts, Chrome, Omnifocus, and many more
- Full URL scheme support including bookmark creation via X-Callback-URL
One of the "must-have iPhone apps, 2013 Edition" -- Macstories
An "outstanding debut" -- Macdrifter
"Pinswift Is My New Favourite Pinboard App" -- App Storm
"There are numerous Pinboard clients out there for the iPhone, but Pinswift is my new favorite." -- Tools & Toys
"A Lightning Fast Bookmarking Experience" -- appadvice.com
Try Pinswift today!
Pinswift requires an account with Pinboard (http://pinboard.in) for complete functionality, but it is possible to browse public lists without a Pinboard account.
Pinswift is not affiliated with Pinboard
Updated with support for iPhone X
Ratings and Reviews
I’m sad that there is no way to edit a URL in the share sheet. For sites like Medium where they stick crap on the on the end it's annoying you can't clean them up.
It seems like iOS 12.1 broke the keyboard? I can no longer seem to type in tag names.
killer pinboard app
2y ago: dwarfs the competition both in responsiveness and also in ease of use.
UPDATE: Still far and away the best, and solid as a rock.
Super great for adding links
This app is fantastic because it adds native iOS sharing for Pinboard. It's super simple to add and tag any link. Total gamechanger for me.
- Joel Carranza
- 4.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2016 Joel Carranza
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.