By Pinterest, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
• Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
• Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
• Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
• Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
• Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
What's New in Version 3.6.5
• Fixed several stability issues for iPad users
• See more or fewer Related Pins by tapping the (i) button
So I'm a bit obsessed with Pinterest. And 'a bit' really doesn't cover it. I love love love it...HOWEVER, I wish I could create categories to store my boards in. Now I know you have categories that I can label my boards with (ie food and drink) but I'd like to be able to view my pins through these, or my own created categories. For example, I have a whole board dedicated to chicken, one to breakfast foods, one to soups, one to fish, etc.. I'd love to be able to put those in a larger category that I would be able to label (which "would obvs be food). I pin so much and it becomes a hassle to scroll through all of my boards to find a certain food. Having the broader categories I could first go to my food category then pick from the boards I created to find the pin I have previously pinned and am looking for. And maybe you already have this (I'm on from my ipad or iphone), maybe I just haven't looked around enough because I'm too busy creating new boards and pinning lol BUT I think it'd be really helpful. You may be wondering to yourself, 'why don't you just put all your foods on the same board?'. Because I'd be overwhelmed and die....that may be a little dramatic lol but you (whoever you are, hopefully someone from Pinterest 😁😁) catch my drift. So, in short, I think Pinterest could be improved by having more ways to organize your pins. That's all. Thanks!
Addicting and useful
I had to put a stop to it, if I want it to be a productive app. I try to use it practically. I like to view the fashion boards while I shop so I buy what I'd like to look like rather than clothes that I don't actually want. I pin DIY and craft ideas that I think I will actually use and I pin home decor that I can see decorating my future home. My advice would be to not just pin stuff 'cause its cute, there is a like button to use for that. Pin stuff you'll actually use and set a limit. I gave 4 stars because I would like to be able to switch items to different boards easier. It is a multiple step process that is time consuming. When I've tried out the idea I pinned, I switch it to the "tried it and..." board to review it but its not an easy task when I have to edit each pin then go backwards to the board. Also there should be a drop down list at the top where we can just select a board. Instead of having to select "boards" then choose one, then go back, choose another etc. and boards within boards would be good .thats all for now :)
Love this app
The person who created this app is brilliant & a genius. I absolutely love it.. I love to save articles & pictures when on my iPad to future use and this is such a creative way to do it. Instead of having everything saved in separate search engine programs, such as: safari, opera or puffin I can keep everything together on a beautiful board, which makes it so much easier. I do have to say that there are a few things that I wish could be fixed. Whenever I'm searching the web via the app I find my iPad/iPhone crashes a lot more so than if I open it thru say safari and pin directly from there onto my Pinterest board. I also wish there was a way to organize your pins within your boards for easier access. But otherwise I just love the app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Jun 27, 2014
- Version: 3.6.5
- Size: 38.1 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Pinterest, Inc.
- © 2013 Pinterest, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.