By Pinterest, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pinterest is the world’s catalog of ideas. Find and save recipes, parenting hacks, style inspiration and other ideas to try!
Just some of the things you can do with Pinterest:
• Find everyday ideas you love—what to make for dinner, what to put on your walls, what to wear and more ideas for every part of your life.
• Save ideas for later—organize ideas you save by topic, so they’re always easy to find.
• Collaborate with friends—save ideas together for your next group trip, party or project.
• Search for an idea even if you don’t know what it’s called—built-in search guides help point your search in the right direction.
• Save ideas you find around the web—just use the Pinterest’s Save button on your mobile browser.
What's New in Version 6.7
Every 2 weeks, we polish up the Pinterest app to make it faster and better than ever. Tell us how you like this newest version at http://help.pinterest.com/contact
Here We Go Again!
Seems like every time there's an update there are up sides and down sides. Thank you for making the icon pictures bigger so we can see what the pins people have liked or saved without having to open each pin in order to see what was liked. That was the previous update. Now you have made the print so small where we save pins to boards I am majorly struggling to find the proper board to pin it to! Please take into consideration that a majority of people have vision issues! It can't possibly hurt the app to make it readable! The previous font size was easy to read and I didn't need a magnifying glass along with my eyeglasses in order to read it! I would really appreciate it if you would take this into consideration in the next update.
Nice job, Pinterest! You "polished up" the app yet managed to ignore all the comments from your users! Still no individual pin count, still plenty of pins you've chosen to fill up my feed--congrats on ruining a decent app!** It fascinates me that they update this app every two weeks, yet fail to fix any of the issues or requests that their users mention. I can't figure out what they changed in this update, but one thing they didn't do was give us our own pin count back. You can still only see the total number of times something has been pinned, and who cares about that? I don't use this app nearly as often as I did before the latest "improvements". Instead of tweaking it, how about you fix it?
Love this app!
All of the new features and bug fixes makes me love this app again. I like being able to search my pins and I'm glad there's way fewer related pins. I wish we could change the cover photo for the boards again and be able to arrange the boards or have the recently used boards on the top like it used to be - that was such a great feature!
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Jul 28, 2016
- Version: 6.7
- Size: 63.8 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Pinterest, Inc.
- © 2016 Pinterest, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.