By Pinterest, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
• Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
• Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
• Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
• Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
• Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
What's New in Version 3.5.1
• Improvements to Place Boards
• Bug fixes for user reported issues
Do NOT get this app!!
Unless you want to have your phone taken over by Pinterest DO NOT get this app. After downloading it and signing up I pinned a few things. I immediately started getting annoying emails with suggested pins I might like--thanks marketing team! I tried to go into Pinterest to change my email settings but decided to just deactivate the account. And I deleted the app from my phone. Now, every time I try to open safari I get an error message and I'm brought to the App Store to download Pinterest. Wth?! Why can't I browse the Internet anymore (unless it's the Pinterest app)? This suggests to me that this site is nothing but a way to force you into giving info for marketing purposes and that it might even have spyware--since it seems to have overtaken my browser. I'm going to try restarting my phone. Hope I can delete traces of this Pinterest nonsense. If you're thinking of getting it...DON'T!!
I love Pinterest, but I think there's a glitch? When I first updated, they suggested interests to follow, which I LOVED! But gradually they decreased and only showed some interest squares, then they just dissapeared...? I really liked having those main suggestions (which were on the popular, quotes, etc. page); they were fun to look at and I'd always find more to explore! Also, if you follow interests and you try to go onto your profile and find the ones that you followed, it will only show the first 20 or so. Please make it so we can see all of our followed interests! Please fix these things! Thank you for taking the time to read this!:)
Not being able to see what is repinned
I LOVE Pinterest. It's by far my favorite social media website! It's been forever since I've gotten on the website, so I'm not sure if this is just an app thing, or if Pinterest changed this all together, but I have realized that instead of being notified about who & what someone repins, I only see what board that person pinned it to. I don't like that. I like knowing which pin of mine that this person repinned, especially since I pin a lot of things! I don't care about what board they pinned it to! This has really been frustrating me recently!
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Apr 07, 2014
- Version: 3.5.1
- Size: 33.9 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Pinterest, Inc.
- © 2013 Pinterest, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.