By Pinterest, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
• Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
• Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
• Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
• Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
• Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
What's New in Version 3.4.1
- Bug fixes
I love Pinterest and my preferred way of using it is definitely through the app! It is easy not only easy to repin but also to open up the web within the app and create your own pins. I just received an email today from Pinterest saying that we now have access to unlimited secret boards. I am very excited about this! However, it would be awesome if more Pinterest accounts could be allocated to the same email or Pinterest user. As a teacher for children with autism, I use Pinterest to look for and post activities for my preschoolers. I have boards for every imaginable area of the classroom. I use it as a way to network with other educators and as a way to list strategies and activities for my parents. But I love Pinterest for organizing my personal life too. Right now my personal boards are secret so that I can keep my account more for professional business. It would be nice to have access to a second account for my personal stuff and be able to switch between them. If this is done, this app would get a 5 from me. Other than that, excellent app!
I love this app. It is absolutely perfect. The design is streamlined, it's incredibly easy to use, and I think more people should support it because whoever created this was a genius.
I only have two complaints, though Pinterest STILL deserves their 5-star rating:
1. I'd like to see the followers I have for each board.
2. It crashes sometimes. Not often enough for it to be a big deal, but it bugs me when I'm in the middle of doing something important in the app and it just shuts down. Still, it could just be my iPod. Or Pinterest is telling me I've been spending too long on the app.
PLEASE don't take more suggestions for new features. Your app is lovely and simple and perfect the way it is. I really do think if anything at all, you guys should just focus on getting every current aspect to work impeccably.
Very Good App
This is my first time using a Pinterest account, and I found it very fun and interesting. You can look up anything that interests you and pin it to save it. The only problem I have is that I'm using the Pinterest app on my iPhone, and sometimes, the way it's designed on the screen, makes it difficult to find things. I think the design of the app could be better. Otherwise, great job!
I also receive e-mails from Pinterest, that shows me other pins that I might like. I've liked some of the things thy suggested, so it's nice. It might be a plus or a minus, though, for some people, depending on if you want the e- mails or not. I think you have the option of no e-mails, though, so it may not be a problem.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Feb 20, 2014
- Version: 3.4.1
- Size: 31.8 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: Pinterest, Inc.
- © 2013 Pinterest, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.