By Pinterest, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
• Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
• Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
• Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
• Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
• Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
What's New in Version 3.5
We're multilingual! Get Pinterest in Thai, Malay, Vietnamese, Romanian, Hungarian or Greek!
Oh my gosh..
Pinterest is my favorite app of all time. It's not like other social media where you get an update of what everyone is doing every second. It's an online pin board for the things you love. I really enjoy finding fashion and new trends on Pinterest. I learn where to buy things I like by simply pinning them. There are a lot of great pinners out there, too. I have many friends on Pinterest :) Really, it can get quite addicting. You also get this special feeling when people repin your pins. Anyone who likes to be crafty, artsy, or loves fashion and trends, should get this app. There is so many craft ideas that you can learn to do. Pinterest is incredibly simple to use ; it's not like searching the internet. I love this app, and I'm sure you will too. ❤️
A couple suggestions...
ok so I'm still loving this app. however there are 2 MAJOR things I really wish they wld do to improve it. I've been waiting & hoping for a long time.
1. When I'm on my iPhone, looking at my weekly Pinterest pin picks email and I tap on a pin that I want to see, it takes me to the app (that part is good) to the board. but then I have to sift thru the board to find the pin. some boards have a ton of pins which makes it way too time consuming & almost impossible. not to mention frustrating. Please fix this to take me to the actual pin!!!
2. I'd love a feature to be able to search within a board, using keywords or whatever. this feature would be extremely useful when I'm having the problem mentioned above.
Bug - Please address?
Don't get me wrong, I love and use Pinterest frequently, but with this most recent update the app has been crashing a lot more (I use an iPod fourth generation). Sometimes when I go to pin something my screen will go black briefly before taking me back to my home screen. When I return to the app, whatever board, category, pin, etc. I was in is gone. It's completely frustrating, and sometimes even causes my entire iPod to lock up.
Another issue (only since the latest update) is that when I refresh 'home' nothing changes, when, obviously, it should be because I've pinned things since the last refresh.
One more thing - It crashes when I get notifications.
Please address these issues?
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Mar 12, 2014
- Version: 3.5
- Size: 33.7 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Pinterest, Inc.
- © 2013 Pinterest, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.