Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Just some of the things you can do with Pinterest:
• Find everyday ideas you love—what to make for dinner, what to put on your walls, what to wear and more ideas for every part of your life.
• Save ideas for later—organize ideas by topic, so they’re always easy to find.
• Search by keyword or with your camera—discover ideas inspired by anything you point the Pinterest camera at.
• Collaborate with friends—save ideas together for your next group trip, party or project.
• Save ideas you find around the web—just use the Pinterest’s Save button on your mobile browser.
What's New in Version 6.32
Every 2 weeks, we polish up the Pinterest app to make it faster and better than ever. Tell us how you like this newest version at http://help.pinterest.com/contact
Why are you guys so user unfriendly? Finally you fix some of the problems that were glaringly obvious only to update after update push more ads and worse algorithms. Not only do you suggest photos I have already pinned let alone seen the top ten pins I just went through were all repeats. Is there a club I can join to give you user feedback with screenshots like Apple does? Can I pay you for a version without ads? I'm so sick of You transparently pushing bad updates on us without more research first or asking us. It's embarrassing and makes you look like a money grubbing company who doesn't care about what their users want. I truly love the concept of Pinterest but now I actually want to transfer my boards to something I can see without having to interact with your pretty terrible system. Make us so we can review our own boards with different filters like backwards at least or by color dominance I know the data is there.
Don't like the new updates
I love Pinterest but the last couple updates really messed up how I use it. I didn't mind removing the like feature, even though it seemed unnecessary, but my main problem is how often I see pins I've already seen, even ones I've pinned. It notifies you when you try to repin something you've already saved so why can't it just prevent those things from showing up in your feed? I used to just use the options it gives you to say "I don't want to see this" but now those are no longer available on the app which is incredibly frustrating as that was the easiest and best way to clean up my feed. Between all the useless things I've already seen and all the ads, I'm really starting to hate my Pinterest feed. I'd really like to see more options on sorting it and maybe even a way to "block" certain types of pins based on keywords. Please at least fix the constant flow of old news pins.
Where did the recommended boards go? :(
Let me start by saying that Pinterest is literally the greatest invention ever. The app is great and hardly ever crashes or has bugs (although I have noticed more spam websites linked to pins or the pin not having a link at all recently) but my only complaint is that they took away the 'Recommended Boards' and personalization aspect. I honestly looked forward to my weekly recommended boards and pins because it helped me find new things and other pinners with similar boards/interests as me. They were great recommendations! I don't know why this feature was removed but it needs to be brought back ASAP!
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Aug 15, 2017
- Version: 6.32
- Size: 85.0 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Pinterest, Inc.
- © 2016 Pinterest, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.