Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Just some of the things you can do with Pinterest:
• Find everyday ideas you love—what to make for dinner, what to put on your walls, what to wear and more ideas for every part of your life.
• Save ideas for later—organize ideas by topic, so they’re always easy to find.
• Search by keyword or with your camera—discover ideas inspired by anything you point the Pinterest camera at.
• Collaborate with friends—save ideas together for your next group trip, party or project.
• Save ideas you find around the web—just use the Pinterest’s Save button on your mobile browser.
What's New in Version 6.30
Every 2 weeks, we polish up the Pinterest app to make it faster and better than ever. Tell us how you like this newest version at http://help.pinterest.com/contact
I have been with Pinterest since it was brand new. The newest update has me seriously irritated. I do NOT want my notifications of who likes, saves, comments on my pins to be lumped with people I follow. It was already annoying to have that one notification that people I follow were following or liking things. My beef is.. I DON'T CARE what they are doing. I follow people to see their pins on main board. Not what they are doing or liking. Most of the time, I see only suggestions or ads on main board anyway. So annoying. I pin things for ME. I don't care for people to see even my likes too. I hope you go back to how you used to be. At least with the notifications.
As of today, I am losing followers by the droves. They can't even see what I pin anymore because of all your add and "recommended" crap you post on their feeds. Thanks a lot!!!😡
LOVE except for one thing...
I love to organize my Boards, arranging them in a particular order and grouping similar themes. Pinterest use to allow the user to freely move a board to a particular spot, shifting all the boards over one cell to the right. New updates changed this, causing the board I move to a particular spot to simply switch places with the board currently in that spot. Doing so makes my organization very difficult and frustrating. i.e. if I rearrange 1 board, I end up having to rearrange 10 other boards before I get the order back to the way it was. This is the only thing I hate about the update. Please, please let me move boards freely again!!
Change isn't always good
Sometimes change is good, in this case it's not. I had certain people I followed and would view their stuff just because they posted it. For quite a while now we have not been able to see who pinned what. I'm tired of the click bait, spam, and advertisements. I use to use Pinterest all the time, now I find myself only going back to stuff from the past I've already pinned and using it very little. Also, bring the like button back, not sure who thought that was a good idea. And the new screenshot board, don't like Pinterest has added a board for me. And the notifications, good grief no one looks anymore. Filled with so much stuff we don't care about. If I wanted to see what my friends posted I would look on my main page, then again we can't see who posted what anymore.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Jul 17, 2017
- Version: 6.30
- Size: 77.7 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Pinterest, Inc.
- © 2016 Pinterest, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.