Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pinterest is the world’s catalog of ideas. Find and save recipes, parenting hacks, style inspiration and other ideas to try!
Just some of the things you can do with Pinterest:
• Find everyday ideas you love—what to make for dinner, what to put on your walls, what to wear and more ideas for every part of your life.
• Save ideas for later—organize ideas you save by topic, so they’re always easy to find.
• Collaborate with friends—save ideas together for your next group trip, party or project.
• Search for an idea even if you don’t know what it’s called—built-in search guides help point your search in the right direction.
• Save ideas you find around the web—just use the Pinterest’s Save button on your mobile browser.
What's New in Version 6.17.1
Every 2 weeks, we polish up the Pinterest app to make it faster and better than ever. Tell us how you like this newest version at http://help.pinterest.com/contact
The Way We Were
"Memories like the corners of my mind..."
Pinterest, in my opinion, would be much more enjoyable if it went back a couple of updates. We can no longer see who has repinned our pins nor are we able to see how many times our pins have been repinned.
Also, I do not like the change in the notifications section. Previously, there were three tabs that included the "You "tab. The "You" tab is now gone and repin notifications are jumbled up with the other info. It is also more difficult to see WHAT pin has been repinned.
Please return to the Way We Were.
It is getting more and more frustrating to try to use the mobile app. It is impossible to look at most pins because the option to 'Pin it' overlaps the text. You used to be able to click on the pic and it would disappear, then you could click again when you needed the button back. Now the 'Pin' button stays there. Even if you choose to view it in the internet browser the information is still covered up by the Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook share icons. I've been using Pinterest less and less often because it's impossible to view a Pin in its entirety.
This app is my life
Pinterest has stayed with me over the years. It's given me inspiration for art, projects, life and style. It's shaped who I am in a way because everything I love, and basically who I am is in my Pinterest. It's changed with me and that's what's so great about it. It changes with the times and it changes with you. I highly recommend this app. I have nothing but good things to say about it. The adds can be a bit annoying but that's it. Enjoy!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Jan 19, 2017
- Version: 6.17.1
- Size: 73.6 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Pinterest, Inc.
- © 2016 Pinterest, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.