Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pinterest is the world’s catalog of ideas. Find and save recipes, parenting hacks, style inspiration and other ideas to try!
Just some of the things you can do with Pinterest:
• Find everyday ideas you love—what to make for dinner, what to put on your walls, what to wear and more ideas for every part of your life.
• Save ideas for later—organize ideas you save by topic, so they’re always easy to find.
• Collaborate with friends—save ideas together for your next group trip, party or project.
• Search for an idea even if you don’t know what it’s called—built-in search guides help point your search in the right direction.
• Save ideas you find around the web—just use the Pinterest’s Save button on your mobile browser.
What's New in Version 6.17.1
Every 2 weeks, we polish up the Pinterest app to make it faster and better than ever. Tell us how you like this newest version at http://help.pinterest.com/contact
Automatic links :l
Pinterest! I love you, but omg stop making those pins that automatically send you to the website where they're selling the object in the pin! I just want to look at the pin and eventually I might actually buy said object, but assuming I'm going to buy it right here right now is just making me upset and causing me to scroll past, purely out of current annoyed mood. ESPECIALLY when you make pins that can't be seen entirely on the home screen and have the "click to expand" note, so I click to expand the pin, and it sends me to the stupid Walmart online shopping page! I don't want to buy it-- I want to expand the pin and see the idea! Let ME decide if I want to go to the website, cuz forcing me to go makes me never want to buy that thing through Pinterest ever. Stop it.
I've always enjoyed the Pinterest app but this newest update has me frustrated. When in the search menu and under a certain category, like women's style, I can no longer click on a shirt to expand the image. I found this true in the other categories as well. I like being able to see it closer up and now that I can't I'm quite frustrated.
I'm bummed that an app I really love is changing into something I don't like as much. The constant updates are also hard to follow. All the time they're adjusting things and you have to get reacquainted with the app. An update every two weeks is just not necessary. I just hope this information is taken in and applied in the next update.
The Way We Were
"Memories like the corners of my mind..."
Pinterest, in my opinion, would be much more enjoyable if it went back a couple of updates. We can no longer see who has repinned our pins nor are we able to see how many times our pins have been repinned.
Also, I do not like the change in the notifications section. Previously, there were three tabs that included the "You "tab. The "You" tab is now gone and repin notifications are jumbled up with the other info. It is also more difficult to see WHAT pin has been repinned.
Please return to the Way We Were.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Jan 19, 2017
- Version: 6.17.1
- Size: 73.6 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Pinterest, Inc.
- © 2016 Pinterest, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.