Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Just some of the things you can do with Pinterest:
• Find everyday ideas you love—what to make for dinner, what to put on your walls, what to wear and more ideas for every part of your life.
• Save ideas for later—organize ideas by topic, so they’re always easy to find.
• Search by keyword or with your camera—discover ideas inspired by anything you point the Pinterest camera at.
• Collaborate with friends—save ideas together for your next group trip, party or project.
• Save ideas you find around the web—just use the Pinterest’s Save button on your mobile browser.
What's New in Version 6.32
Every 2 weeks, we polish up the Pinterest app to make it faster and better than ever. Tell us how you like this newest version at http://help.pinterest.com/contact
Why are you guys so user unfriendly? Finally you fix some of the problems that were glaringly obvious only to update after update push more ads and worse algorithms. Not only do you suggest photos I have already pinned let alone seen the top ten pins I just went through were all repeats. Is there a club I can join to give you user feedback with screenshots like Apple does? Can I pay you for a version without ads? I'm so sick of You transparently pushing bad updates on us without more research first or asking us. It's embarrassing and makes you look like a money grubbing company who doesn't care about what their users want. I truly love the concept of Pinterest but now I actually want to transfer my boards to something I can see without having to interact with your pretty terrible system. Make us so we can review our own boards with different filters like backwards at least or by color dominance I know the data is there.
Where did the recommended boards go? :(
Let me start by saying that Pinterest is literally the greatest invention ever. The app is great and hardly ever crashes or has bugs (although I have noticed more spam websites linked to pins or the pin not having a link at all recently) but my only complaint is that they took away the 'Recommended Boards' and personalization aspect. I honestly looked forward to my weekly recommended boards and pins because it helped me find new things and other pinners with similar boards/interests as me. They were great recommendations! I don't know why this feature was removed but it needs to be brought back ASAP!
I like Pinterest. It's a solid app, a solid idea and I've used it for years now. I'll even look past the fact that you can't "like" things anymore (even though I had thousands of likes that I didn't want to lose).
But I can't get over the screen and the controls. Sometimes I'll search for something, and idk put my phone down for one second, done back and when I touch the screen, it goes back to the generic search page. Or if I drop my phone, but I catch it. But oh wait. I TOUCHED the screen somewhere and it goes back to that page. I lose all of my progress through the "more like this".
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Aug 15, 2017
- Version: 6.32
- Size: 85.0 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Pinterest, Inc.
- © 2016 Pinterest, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.