Pinto is a new kind of nutrition app that helps you reach your health goals with simple, personalized nutrition. Think of it as your very own personal nutrition guide that's right in your pocket.
Use Pinto to easily track your diet, get instant analysis on how any food fits your needs, and discover new foods that are a good option for you.
Do you follow a specific diet like Keto, Low Carb, Heart Health (DASH), Gluten Free, Paleo, Low FODMAP, Diabetes Health, Kidney Health, or similar? We have prebuilt profiles for the most common ones. Our prebuilt profiles provide information that's completely personalized for the diet (no more one-size-fits-all nutrition).
Just trying to eat a bit healthier? No problem — you can customize to your needs and we'll help you track your diet, find and learn about healthy foods (and why they're healthy for you), and reach your health goals.
Top Pinto Features:
● Personalization: Pinto helps you focus on the info (nutrients, ingredients) that's most important to you and your health goals. You can choose from among our prebuilt profiles (like Keto / Low Carb, Diabetes, Paleo, Vegan or similar) or customize your own profile around healthy eating. Either way — we'll focus your experience around the information that's most relevant for you.
● Evaluation: Scan a barcode or search for any food and get an instant analysis on how it fits your unique needs and diet. We'll provide clear info on what makes a food a top option for you, or why certain foods should be consumed in moderation or avoided entirely.
● Configure: Use your powerful settings dashboard to set per day nutrient targets, ingredients to avoid and target, allergens to watch out for, and more. At Pinto, you're in complete control.
● Track Your Daily Diet: Track your daily diet and see how you’re doing against your nutrient targets (like calories, macros, net carbs, sodium, and more — we'll help you focus on the nutrients that are most relevant to your diet). You can log foods by either snapping/uploading a photo (and we'll detect what's in the photo) or by text searching our food database across thousands of food products & meals.
● Watch Ingredients: Flag certain ingredients like Added Sugars, Refined Grains, or Gluten, or highlight others like Whole Grains and Healthy Fats. We'll also help you track ingredients over time to see where they show up in your food (for example — learn which of your foods have the most added sugars!).
PINTO PROVIDES PERSONALIZED INFORMATION FOR THE MOST COMMON DIETS & LIFESTYLES:
Follow a specific diet or lifestyle? Our in-house dietitians have built fine-tuned profiles covering the most common ones. Each profile provides information that's completely personalized for the diet. We currently cover the following diets and lifestyles:
● Healthy Eating
● Low FODMAP
● Heart Friendly (DASH Diet)
● Engine 2
Pinto integrates with HealthKit, so you can export nutrition data from Pinto's daily meal logging dashboard to HealthKit, where it can be shared with other apps.
New to Nutrition? Check out Nutrition 101 - Our interactive guide to the ins and out of nutrition and food labels: https://bit.ly/2JToWcu
Have feedback or a question? Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd love to hear from you!
Like what you see? Please review us on the app store :)
Hi, Pinto Users!
Our team has been hard at work on some new features and bug fixes:
* Improved "quick added" products so you can enter your own foods easier
* Improved readability on smaller screen sizes
* Miscellaneous bug fixes and enhancements
As always, we're here to help you on your journey to better nutrition. Your feedback is important --> email@example.com
And if you're a fan of the app, we'd love a rating and review on the App Store :)
The Pinto Team
Ratings and Reviews
Scanning Barcodes Did Not Work For Me
Every once in a while, I pick up a new calorie app to try them out and keep track of calories. I liked the idea that Pinto offered to keep track of allergies, etc.
However, I tried logging four very common foods into the app, using the barcode scanner. The scanner didn’t recognize any of the four items. I tried my other app and all four worked immediately. So, I deleted the app.
Great for people with allergies/intolerances
I love this app! I’ve struggled with so many allergies and food intolerances for years and haven’t found a good app to help me track things yet. Definitely better than everything out there!
Great for dietary restrictions, allergies and general nutrition goals
Great user interface and easy on-boarding. I look forward to using the Pinto app to help determine nutritious foods within my dietary needs, and to help me achieve my health and nutrition goals!
- The Sage Project, Inc.
- 22.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 The Sage Project, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.