Pioneer Passport is your personal financial advocate that gives you the ability to aggregate all of your financial accounts, including accounts from other banks and credit unions, into a single view. It’s fast, secure and makes life easier by empowering you with the tools you need to manage your finances.
Here’s what else you can do with Pioneer Passport:
Keep your transactions organized by allowing you to add tags, notes and photos of receipts and checks.
Set up alerts so you know when your balance drops below a certain amount
Make payments, whether you’re paying a company or a friend
Transfer money between your accounts
Deposit checks in a snap by taking a picture of the front and back
Reorder your debit card or turn it off if you’ve misplaced it
View and save your monthly statements
Find branches and ATMs near you
Secure your account with a 4-digit passcode and fingerprint or face reader on supported devices.
To use the Pioneer Passport app, you must be enrolled as a Pioneer WV FCU Internet Banking user. If you currently use our Internet Banking, simply download the app, launch it, and login with the same Internet Banking credentials.
• This is the last version that supports iOS 9. Future releases will require iOS 10.0 or newer.
• Improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
The UI is miles beyond the previous app. I’m getting alerts when my check is deposited with the amount! Love it!
So much love for this app. Glad they finally updated it to what it should have been for years!
- I’d like to be able to see my check images
- The map of locations won’t show up unless you give the app location access. If you just type in a location it won’t search places.
- Pioneer West Virginia Federal Credit Union
- 61.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Pioneer West Virginia Federal Credit Union
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.