Advanced Pipe Trades Math for iPhone
And while perhaps obvious, if you change from an iOS device to a non-iOS device, you WILL need to buy a new license as they are incompatible.
The Pipe Trades Pro for iPhone smartphone gives you instant answers for all your pipe layout and design problems, including complex rolling offsets, parallel pipe cutbacks, weight/volume conversions, flow rates, pressures, areas and more.
If you've ever used a smartphone to look up pipe data or do a pipe layout calculation, you'll like this app. With the Pipe Trades Pro you'll spend less time calculating and looking at charts and more time cutting, welding and placing pipe.
For: Pipefitters, Steamfitters, Sprinklerfitters and Welders
- Cut Lengths, Take-outs and Odd-Degree Fittings
- Right Angles, Offsets, and Complex Rolling Offsets
- Fitting Angles, Bends, Slopes, Percent Grades, Drops
- Parallel Pipe Cutbacks
- Feet-Inch-Fractions and Trigonometry
- Pipe Areas, Fill Weights
- Flow Rates, Velocity, Force, Volumes
- Pressure Loss for any Pipe Size, Type or Distance
- Complete Building, Plumbing and Metric Unit Conversions
Built-in Pipe Data
- Choose a Pipe Material and Pipe Type and enter Size up to 42-inches and get Diameters, Wall Thickness, Filled Weight per Foot, Internal Area.
- Seven different Pipe Materials: Steel, Stainless Steel, Brass, Aluminum, Cast Iron, Plastic, Copper.
1) Advanced Tape captures your function inputs and outputs, allows you to store the captured data as well as share the captured data via email. When Advanced Tape is available, a tape icon will appear in the display, tap to open Advanced Tape. Access Advanced Tape archives by accessing the Tape function at any time.
2) Access to Pipe Data using Advanced Tape is simplified: enter Pipe Size, then tap the Advanced Tape icon in the display to see all the Pipe Data for the currently selected Pipe Material and Pipe Type.
3) Improved toolbar and app navigation.
Ratings and Reviews
Don't Waste Your Money - You Cannot Get A Refund
This app is not what I thought it would be for plumbing. It's geared towards welders. It's hard to understand and use. Apple will not give you a refund after you purchase it. Buyer beware.
This tool is a necessity
Pipe fitters, I recommend this app to you who run the numbers as a profession and craft. Of course this won't help you everywhere. Refineries and other places that do not allow cell phones on site will be the only downfall to this app. Other than that, you can't go wrong purchasing.
Since the update the calculator is dead. None of the functions work. What's the deal!?
Edit: Received an email from tech support and all I had to do was delete the app and reinstall it. It's working fine now.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.