Pipeline Basics contains a large selection of Pipeline equations, tables and reference material.
Includes Pipeline Sizing equations and tables as well as tables and reference material for valves, corrosion and flanges.
Table of Contents:
- Ball Valves
- Boiling Fluids
- Bolt Stretching
- Bronze Flanges (ASME/ANSI)
- Butterfly Valves
- Carbon Flanges (ASME/ANSI)
- Carbon Steel Flanges
- Carbon Steel Pipes
- Cast Iron Flanges
- Comparing American and British Piping Standards
- Copper Pipes (Insulation and Heat Loss)
- Cross Reference of ASTM Material Specifications
- Diaphragm Materials in Diaphragm Valves
- Electrode Potential and Galvanic Corrosion
- Equation of Continuity
- Equation of Mechanical Engineering
- Flow Coefficient Cv and Flow Factor Kv
- Gasket Characteristics
- Identification Tests for Stainless Steel
- Light Oils (Recommended Suction Flow Velocity)
- Natural Gas (Pipe Sizing)
- Non Destructive Testing
- Nominal Pipe Size and Diameter Nominal
- Pipe Formulas
- Pipe Velocities
- Pipes (Relative Capacities)
- Pipes and Tubes (Temperature Expansion)
- Pipes Fractional Equivalents
- Piping and Equipment Identification Labels
- Piping Materials and Galvanic Corrosion
- Plastic Pipes and Operating Pressure
- Pneumatic Powder and Solids
- Pneumatics (Solid Transports, Particles Sizes, Separator Types)
- Polyester (Chemical Resistance)
- Pressure to Head Unit Converter Table
- Propane Gas (Pipe Sizing)
- Pumping Boiling Liquids (Delivery Flow Velocities)
- Pumping Light Oils (Delivery Flow Velocities)
- Recommended Delivery Flow Velocity of Viscous Liquids
- Reynolds Numbers
- Slurry Transport and Minimum Flow Velocity
- Stainless Steel Pipes (Pressure Ratings, Dimensions, Weights ASME/ANSI)
- Steel Pipes Dimensions
- Steel Tubes BS 1387 (EN 10255)
- Suction Flow Velocities of Water
- Threaded and Socket Welded Fittings
- Types of Corrosion
- Valve Selection Guide
- Valve Types for Specific Services
- Valves (Typical Operating Ranges and Temperatures)
- Viscous Fluids (Recommended Suction Flow Velocities)
- Water Delivery Flow Velocities
* All Content is Searchable
* All Content is available offline (no need for WiFi or Internet Connection)
* Please send us any questions, comments or suggestions using our website
- Minor updates
Ratings and Reviews
Was expecting a bit more...
I assume that additional information will be added later... I hope. Items that pertain to pipeline beyond piping components would be nice. When more true pipeline info is added I'll rerate to 4 or 5 stars.
Need to fix the app crash when "NPS" is selected.
Just formulas and information. No calculations. Not very useful.
Developer Response ,
Hi, We have other calculator apps. The description clearly says that this app is reference and tables. Thanks.
Very watered down. Not at all useful. That's 99 cents I'll never get back!
Developer Response ,
Hi, We have added a lot of content over the last 6 years. Please update the app and let us know what you think through the feedback option in the app. Thanks.
- Emad Attia
- 28.8 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © FPC Apps Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.