With PipelineDeals for iOS you can stay on top of your sales pipeline, manage contacts and look up customer history or deal details at anytime.
Easy-to-use, sales focused features give you immediate insight into your sales funnel and client relationships with up-to-date, real-time data.
With PipelineDeals for iOS you can:
-Manage your leads and sales anywhere. Sales doesn’t stop when you leave your desk. Add, access, search, and update leads, contacts, and deals while on the road.
- Record visits with your voice. No more need to type in your updates. Use talk-to-text to record activities to capture outcomes from your activities in the field.
- Get real-time pipeline notifications. Get alerted on your phone when someone mentions you about an lead, contact, or ongoing deal. Stay up-to-date with on recently won / lost deals, stage changes, and more.
- Manage your leads and deals. Add, update, search, and access your leads, contacts, and deals. Call, email, text, and navigate to leads or contacts with one-click.
- Manage task and calendars. Add, update, and access your calendar. Update, access, communicate, and map navigation to contacts and leads you’ve recently interacted with.
- Save time with universal search. Save time by quickly and easily finding People, Deals, and Companies within a single search
- Map your sales visit with geolocation features. Easy one-click mapping lets you quickly see where your prospect is located so you can plan your route.
- Collaborate across all your devices. Access your sales CRM from any device 24/7 to manage schedules, review files, and collaborate with the team.
Version 3.0.26 includes some new features and other updates:
- Most links from emails you receive from PipelineDeals will now open directly in the mobile app
- People activity notifications will now take you directly to the Person profile
- Account data now refreshes on pulldown
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Not useful in the field
The whole point of a phone application is to make it useful for field input while you’re working. This new version is worse than the original. Links don’t work, information is hard to find, some links on even active anymore,…
Without fail, every single time since the app has been updated, I have had to go to my desktop version to complete my work. This is not acceptable. They’re very friendly, and willing to listen to feedback. But I can’t believe they release this version. We’ll see if they fix it.
I used to use PipelineDeals’ old app, and I can gladly say that this is a tremendous upgrade. Its design is very clean and intuitive. It’s obvious that they thought about how people like me want to use a CRM app, because everything seems so simple. I’m excited about this app and recommend it to others who need a good CRM on the road.
Very poor product. Does not work with talk to text. Cannot select customers from tasks. Overall the pathways do not make sense and the new updated app is significantly worse than the original app. Would recommend finding a different CRM.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.