Pirate Gunner HD
By Black Pearl Games Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Shiver me timbers! Pirate Gunner be FREE! For a short while that is. Be quick my heartys! Booty like this don't come along everyday!
Over 1300000 download and 6000 Five Star Rating!
Man the guns! An epic pirate sea battle puzzle game awaits ye me hearty!
There be legendary treasure for the taking, but to get it, you’ll have to blast your cannons against scurvy pirates, sea monsters and something no pirate has ever seen upon the 7 seas!
“Sporting lots of very beautiful window dressing – including an entertaining light plot – and three modes of play that sufficiently twist the core concept, Pirate Gunner looks like a definite winner. It’s certainly geared toward puzzle fans, but my, is it shaping up to be one of the most glowing offerings within that genre.” – iFanzine, Sean Koch
- A puzzle game incorporating fun animated scenes.
- Play in real-time with excited music and beautiful graphics, Retina supported.
- 20 Act Original Story of epic sea battles! 20 unique achievements! 50 different puzzles! 300 sea battle challenges! Tons of Power Up and other bonus items! Keeping updated.
- Critical hits! Combos! Fire all your guns once or fire continuously to send the lot of your enemies to Davy Jones’ Locker.
- Game Center supported – compete with the other players worldwide!
- Connected with Facebook and Twitter to see be the most notorious pirate there be upon the 7 seas!
3 Game Modes:
- Story Mode: Immerse yourself into a pirate’s life through the language, love and of course — treasure of the Golden Island!
- Puzzle Mode: Will you be cunning enough to use your limited moves to connect the fuse bits and fire the cannons?
- Arcade Mode: Go against an infinite number of ships and see how long you can survive! Compete with friends from around the world and see which who be the deadliest pirate there be!
What's New in Version 1.7
A clever take on the "pipe" genre.
Games of this type have been around for years, but this one is a nice twist. Also, the character art and dialog is simple, but well done and a nice plus.
A version that I could pay a buck or two for and not have to deal with banner ads would be an easy five star game. I downloaded this for free, so I guess I can't complain (much) but it would be nice to have the option, even as an IAP.
I like the game quite a bit, but I would like to have more time before getting sunk. It's really difficult getting going and then not having any way to continue because you've ran into too many short fuses. Frankly, it gives me a short fuse not being able to progress.
Memories are back
I had this game on my first phone 3 years ago! It was easily one of my favorite games but when I found we had to erase my memory and the game I was heart broken, now I have the game and playing it as much as I used to
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 24, 2012
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 21.9 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Black Pearl Games Limited
- © 2011 Black Pearl Games Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.