"If you're looking for a respectable tower defense game that is challenging and looks great, then Pirate Legends TD is the game for you" Pocket Gamer
Navigate your pirate ship through the deadly waters of the Caribbean as you defend yourself from the evil Imperial Navy, hungry Cannibals, and the restless Undead Horde. Pirate Legends is a tower defense game, with stunning visuals and hours of fun for free!
- 20 unique towers with special abilities and 2 upgrade paths
- 5 heroes with unique skills!
- Defend your ship against against 30+ different enemies and 4 terrifying bosses
- 3 difficulty modes and for the bravest pirates: epic challenges!
- Stunning visuals and animations
- Awesome unique soundtracks and character voice-overs
- In-game encyclopedia, 36 achievements, easter eggs... hours of action-defense gameplay await you mateys!
Internet connection NOT required to play, only during the installation of the game
- "Pirate Legends is a terrifically fun game" - Touch Arcade
- "Pirate Legends TD is worth a spot on any tower defense fans’ screen" - Cult of Mac
- "There’s just so much to do at any given time in Pirate Legends TD that it breathes a bit of new life into a somewhat stagnant tower defense genre." – 148Apps
- "The result is Pirate Legends TD, a game full of interesting twists on the action-defense genre" – Slide to Play
"So addicted. Funiest,coolest tower defense game ever !!"
"ROCKIN' COOL This is one of the best TD games that are new to the android market. I hope you continue to fix bugs and improve the awesomeness of the game. Devs rock...!"
For the latest updates, news and tips about our games:
Send us your feedback at email@example.com
Make sure you follow us on social media if you want to have a chance to win free heroes and relics!
fb.com/piratelegendstd and @superhippogames
We've fixed some critical issues.
- Fixed loading issue on newer versions of the OS
- Added ReplayKit
- Improved iPhone 6, 6 Plus and iPad Pro support
- Performance improvements and bug fixes
- Re-balanced the difficulty on some levels
- Added some helpful tool-tips
We thank all of our players for your support and your feedback. Thanks to you the game will never stop improving!
Ratings and Reviews
Like sleeve of wizard
This a game. Not just any game, but a game that you can play. I really like that it is a game that I can play. Sometimes I play when no one is looking. Sometimes I do it in public while others watch. Just last night I went to birthday party. I got really cold, so I went outside to my truck and turned on the heat. I played this game IN MY TRUCK! Yeah, I know, right? Anyway it's a really playable game. You can play it. I like to play it. Sometimes I do the winning. Other times the game does not let me do winning. It only lets me do the winning when not outside in the truck when I am cold. It also deleted my email.
Game currently crashes constantly as of May 2017
Recently purchased the game, as I was looking for something in the vein of Kingdom Rush. Pirate Legends TD has taken a LOT of inspiration from Kingdom Rush, and I do mean a TON. Still, very nicely done, lots of charm, and fun (though also easier than KR). I've already spent at least $25 on IAP as I believe in supporting developers and their work.
But the game constantly crashes, and I've lost a bunch of in-game stuff. (This is on an up to date iPad Pro.) I've contacted the developers on Facebook, but haven't received any sort of reply or acknowledgement. If I don't hear something in the next few days, I will ask Apple for a refund.
I'd much prefer they fix the crashes and I'll continue to support them with real money.
It's a very fun game, except for the bug that makes you automatically lose during the last battle, and the way you can't place towers in spots because the "upgrade tower" UI is hidden behind the pilot UI, or how it's frustrating to try and use the cannons/turtle without it thinking you're clicking on a tower or your ship because the bounding box for them is too large. Also, the company is presumably out of business and so these issues will never be fixed, nor will there be a sequel. Which is a shame, because it was very nicely done in a lot of ways.
- Super Hippo Studios Limited
- 236.3 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2013 Super Hippo Studios Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Jet-Set Jane McQueen $4.99
- 5000 Toe Pack $4.99
- Batty Baron Von Sticky Toffee $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.