The Decimal to Fraction Converter is very simple to use.
Convert Decimals to Fractions with 1/100,000 precision.
Additionally, there is are the following Converters & Calculators
• Flow Rate Conversion
• Volume Flow Rate
• Pressure Units
• Temperature Conversion
• Gauge Thickness Conversion(inches, mm, gauge size)
• Square Inches and Shorter Conversion
• Square Feet & Yards & Meters Conversion
• Inches & Centimeters & Millimeters Conversion
• Feet & Yards & Meters Conversion
• Miles & Kilometers Conversion
• US/Imperial to Metric Units Conversion
• Metric to US/Imperial Units Conversion
• Inches & Centimeters Volume Conversion
• Feet, Yards, & Meters Volume Conversion
◆ Piston Speed
◆ Dome Volume
◆ Compression Height
◆ Rod Ratio
◆ Rod Length
◆ Engine Displacement
Two Stoke Engine Calculators
◆ Uncorrected Compression Ratio
◆ Corrected Compression Ratio
This app features:
• Send your calculations or conversions by email
• Universal App (iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad)
• Retina Display graphics
• Fast app switching
• Automatically Saves Your Inputs
• Latest version of iOS is supported
• iPhone 6, 6+, 5 screens and the original 3.5 inch screen are supported
No network connectivity required.
Bug Fix to prevent crashing
Ratings and Reviews
Great for class
Perfect for those equality functions and comparisons
What a Waste Of Time and 99 cents
I wanted a simple app to quickly convert decimal measurements to fractions for woodworking. Looking for 4ths, 8ths, 16ths, etc.
What I got was 10ths. I wanted to calculate a drill size required for .90 inches. I already know that .90 is 9/10th! Measurements on my tape measure are not in 10ths. Sheesh!
Very elementary , not enough information . Don't wast your money.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.