By Pitch Gauge LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Our #1 priority is Privacy and Security for your business.
Introducing The Most Powerful Roofing App For Business
Pitch Finder with Camera
• Pitch Gauge
• Take Pictures
Accurate Roof Take Offs / Measurements
• Preview the roof on the map, then save (or import image/blueprint)
• Access sketch tool, and trace the roof to measure, one plane at a time (no need to set a scale unless using an image/blueprint)
• Use positioning tool and tap points to reposition or delete
• Label each line (ridge, eave, rake, valley, hip, wall flashing, step flashing, gutters)
• Find slope using integrated pitch finders
• Enter % for waste (under summary tab)
• Once finished, view the summary tab for accurate lengths, tear off, and total squares
• Add employees to your account for free (no limit) – no per user fees.
Equip your whole team with Pitch Gauge® to stay on the same page at all times; everybody from those running the your office and taking leads to the sales staff in the field.
Lead & Project Tracking/Management
• Enter leads and projects by logging into your account via our app or at PitchGauge.com
• Change project & lead workflow statuses
• Assign projects & leads to specific employees
• Real-time data sync across company account
• Users see an indicator badge when a new project/lead is assigned to them
• Collect client info, insurance info (if necessary), project notes, etc.
• Document damage – take pictures and provide captions
• Use iPhone or iPad to scan documents into the homeowner’s file
• Store documents, reports, and photos inside each project
• Import docs from Dropbox or G Drive
• Add docs via email
• Scan & Sign contracts and any other documents into Project file
Personalized Roof Reports
• Pitch, area, and length breakdowns with 3D roof diagrams
• Pictures of damage/visual documentation with captions
• Export full PDF roof report; print or email
• Great for quickly closing sales & estimating materials
Map & GPS Integration
• Pitch Gauge® provides turn-by-turn directions to properties through GPS integration
• View all of your projects or leads as pins on a map
• Schedule events: appointments, measures, installs, etc
• Review your schedule
• Receive alerts
• We provide tutorials so you’ll learn at your own pace. If you still have questions we’re always here – firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: If you would like to see an adjustment or an additional feature – tell us. Email email@example.com
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 3.0.5
More features to love and less bugs to deal with!
We have been working hard on bringing you the best and secure app.
Here what’s new on this version:
View different angles of the property while drawing.
Added Gutters, Step Flashing and Wall flashing to measurements.
Drawing Made Super Easy and More Accurate.
Rename Roof Report
From your Calendar you can now create Projects, Lead, Quickbooks Customers, Invoices and more..
Now you can create multiple Material Orders per Project.
**Much Better QuickBooks Integration.
Too many features to name them all...
Fixed app crashing.
Fixed Freezing while drawing.
Fixed Invites.. Go ahead and Add your whole Team.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jun 21, 2017
- Version: 3.0.5
- Size: 140 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Seller: Pitch Gauge LLC
- © Pitch Gauge LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 1 Project$0.99
- 1GB Storage: 1 Month$0.99
- 10 Projects$9.99
- 25 Projects$24.99
- 25GB Storage: 1 Month$24.99
- 10GB Storage (1 Month)$9.99