By Markus Sigg
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
PiteaMini lets you play the Great Manual and the Pedal of Lars Palo's, Graham Goode's and Panos Ghekas' sampleset of the Grönlunds organ of the Piteå School of Music in Sweden on a MIDI keyboard and a MIDI pedal attached to your iOS device. This app contains a subset of the beta 1 version of the sampleset. The sampleset is provided by Lars Palo under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 license, see http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.5/. If you would like to use the sampleset with other software, you can get it at http://www.familjenpalo.se/vpo/download.
For more information, please consult the app support page http://polaron.de/PiteaMini/ , the Napo documentation at http://polaron.de/Napo/ and in particular the Napo user manual at http://polaron.de/Napo/manual .
For hearing sound examples of the app, please visit the support page http://polaron.de/PiteaMini/ .
What's New in Version 8.6
Upgraded to Napo 4.17.
- Bugfix: The Bank button of the Console view works fine again in all iOS versions and without the need to have iCloud Drive enabled.
- Bugfix: Sampe rate changing is repaired.
- Bugfix: The Show Load button displays the correct state.
- Bugfix: The ordering of the labels of the PP,...,FF combination buttons in landscape mode is corrected. Button M is renamed to MF.
- Changed Launchpad handling.
- New: Support for the Launchpad Mini.
- New: Status bar visibility can be configured.
- Performance optimisations for the virtual keyboard.
- Improved connection handling of MIDI source devices.
- In the Console view, bank and combination indexes are shown starting with 0 instead of 1.
- Increased width and hittable area of black keys and reduced hittable area of white keys of the virtual keyboard, to make it easier to use.
- Increased size of the "+" add bank button in the combinations editor.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Oct 10, 2017
- Version: 8.6
- Size: 527 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Markus Sigg
- © Markus Sigg
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.