We believe that winners do things differently. Most coaches look at box scores, but great coaches look at analytics. The pivot basketball app gives you deep analytical insight into your team that goes way beyond box scores. Its built in a way that is simple to understand and easy to use, while giving you powerful insight into your team.
Two years after being named the General Manager of the Boston Red Sox, Theo Epstein won two World Series after an 86 year drought. Epstein then became President of the Chicago Cubs and won another World Series five years later after 108 unsuccessful seasons. How did Epstein turn these teams around? Analytics.
Coaches who want to win more games and championships will use the competitive edge of analytics. We know how hard it is to win championships. While all teams want to succeed, many basketball organizations still rely on outdated methods to compete. Clipboards and paper are a thing of the past and some basketball apps don’t provide in-depth analysis that coaches and players need to win.
That’s where the Pivot Basketball App can help you win more games and championships. Coaches and players all across the world have said their team thrives when using Pivot.
By downloading the App, you will:
1. Stat games with ease using a phone or tablet.
2. Gain insight into your team’s behavioral biases through Pivot’s advanced
3. Empower you to make decisions to win games and championships.
Unlike other apps or websites that only give basic box score statistics and percentages, the Pivot app- and web-based tools aggregate your team’s statistical and analytical data and then organize it in a way that gives you deep insights into your team’s behavior.
A coach using the Pivot Basketball App recently won the National Championship for their age group and attributed much of their success to the Pivot tools. Additionally, we receive feedback all the time from teams who are creating better game plans, having more effective practices, and winning more!
We love hearing success stories like this and can’t wait to hear about your experience. Coaches, players, fans, parents, booster clubs, and the community will love to results.
What tools can you expect:
1. Basic Box Score Stats: (Yes, we give you these too!). Benefit from detailed box score stats about your season, team, games, and individual players.
2. Rotation Analysis: Gain insight into which 5 players make up your best lineup; it may not be your starting 5.
3. Tempo Analysis: Does your team play better fast or slow? The Pivot app can help you discover what pace of play is best for your team.
4. Foul Analysis: Have you ever wondered which type of fouls are causing the most trouble for your team? Pivot’s Foul Analysis tool can help you make real-time adjustments during the game.
5. Turnover Analysis: Having trouble with turnovers? Not every turnover is
created equal. That’s why Pivot’s Turnover tool can provide insight into which type of turnovers might be costing your team the game.
6. Behavioral Analytics: More modules that will be continuously updated.
7. Messaging System: Allows you and anyone who follows your team to text back and forth within the app.
8. Team Following: Follow an unlimited number of teams who use the Pivot tools.
9. Export to Excel
10. Shot Charts
We are offering access to the latest version of the Pivot Basketball App absolutely free for coaches. Teams can have an unlimited number of fans, parents, and players follow them. Also, players, parents, and fans can follow their favorite team(s) for a nominal season fee. This is more than just a stat tracker, it's a tool that brings your entire basketball community together!
Download the App and begin to experience the benefits of analytics made easy. We can’t wait to hear your success stories and watch your team win.
Don’t delay any longer. Download the App today!
We added a new Advanced Stat Tracking section
You can now add an another Admin to your account that is able to stat games as well.
Updated game inputs UI to increase your speed to track stats
We work hard to make this the best basketball stat tracker out there!
Ratings and Reviews
Stats are wrong
In the box score it has my teams total blocks at 6, which is correct. But it says everyone on the team has 0 blocks. Also in on the shooting chart, it has my player shooting 40% from the FT line, but in the box score it has him shooting 8/10. This would be a great app if it did not have all the bugs.
Developer Response ,
Hi Jack - Thanks for the feedback, the shot chart was new as of this version and the bug has been fixed. With blocks, we only track them on a team level so it naturally can't flow to any individual within the box scores, we will probably just remove that so there is no confusion.
Would appreciate the considering of a re-rating knowing we've fixed the issues or clarified your concerns.
Great app but can you add the ability to edit and delete a team? I ask this because I accidentally made two of the same team and I want to delete it. Thanks so much!
Developer Response ,
bsbskke - Sorry about this; we're on it
Love the design and tools. App also has a clean, easy to use interface. Highly recommend for anyone who is interested in tracking stats and using advanced analytics.
- Pivot Sports, LLC
- 19.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Pivot Sports, LLC - 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to a Team Pass $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.