Pivotal Punishment HD
By Silver Fox Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The original Pivotal Punishment experience, now available for iPad with improved graphics and gameplay.
Your very survival is the pivot point of every enduring challenge that you're yet to face.
You're here to collect the gems hurtling toward you from the ten billion kilowatt incandescent quantum space hole that we're using to transport these priceless gems. Unfortunately someone is interfering… You may, or may not experience an unintended barrage of completely useless and not to mention, deadly junk being hurled at you by the ten billion kilowatt incandescent quantum space hole. We need this job to be executed swiftly, and without fail! So please try to avoid being killed for the duration of this operation.
- Endure five challenging game modes!
> Classic Mode: Collect Gems while avoiding Obstacles. Complete seven Rounds to move forward the Set. Each Set changes gameplay up a little to add diversity.
> Smoke Machine: Collect Rubies and avoid Super Smokers. The clouds emitted by Super Smokers take several seconds to dissipate.
> Barrage: Survive as long as you can against an endless barrage of Bombs.
> Fiesta: Just like Classic Mode but faster passed and lacking Smokers.
> Survival: Endure the Classic experience, rid of health regeneration. You'll have to collect gems in order to restore health.
- Complete Challenges and earn Experience Points to level up.
- Upload your highest scores to Game Center and compete for first place on the Leaderboard for each Game Mode.
- Earn Achievements with Game Center.
- Choose from a variety of Perks to spice up your gameplay experience.
Plays best on iPad 2.
What's New in Version 1.1.0
- iOS 5.1 or later required.
- Game Center: Local High Scores have been replaced with Game Center Leaderboards.
- Game Center: 25 Achievements added. Note: Some previous accomplishments will be recognised as you play the game and achievements will be unlocked accordingly.
- Game Center: Your High scores will be uploaded to the Leaderboards when you launch the game for the first time after the update.
- Game Center: If you earn a high score while playing offline the score will be uploaded to the Leaderboards the next time you launch the game and successfully sign into Game Center.
- Fixed: Red Flash at game start caused by redundant code. (May still happen upon playing the same game mode multiple times in a row).
- Fixed: Removed load time between Main Title, Challenges and Perks menu.
- Fixed: Detonator Gem spawn delay reduced by 30%.
- Modified: Level Cap raised to 100.
- Modified: HUD shakes when taking damage.
- Modified: Food Canisters now grant a 10% Health regeneration and slow Perk regeneration bonuses for five seconds.
- Modified: Detonator Gem now Restores 150 Health to the player to compensate for ‘Experienced’ perk.
- Modified: Recharger perk now restores perk points if the perk bar remains above 10%.
- Modified: All obstacles deal 50% less damage to the perk bar.
- Modified: Gems only restore 2.5 points of Health.
- Modified: ‘Party Times!’ and ‘Experienced’ Perks do not become inactive after the perk bar runs out.
- Added: New Challenge screen interface adds challenge descriptions and displays reward beneath Challenge progress.
- Added: New Primary Perk: Kinetic Shielding - Perk Bar will reject random amounts of damage from incoming obstacles, up to a maximum of 85% of a given obstacle's base damage.
- Added: New Secondary Perk: Experienced - Gain additional Health, this perk stacks half of your Level against your Max Health.
- Added: New Challenge tiers for most Challenges, offering huge Experience bonuses upon completion.
- Added: New particle effects utilising Shuriken Particle System.
- Added: New GUI system (more efficient, uses fewer draw calls).
- Added: Perk Drainer - A new obstacle added to Classic, Fiesta and Survival mode that slowly drains the perk bar as it approaches and will completely drain it if hit.
- Added: Topaz - The Topaz gem returns as an ultra rare gem in Classic, Fiesta and Survival mode.
- Added: Red Glow post-processing effect when taking damage.
- Added: Option to disable the new post-processing effect (recommended on the original iPad).
- Added: HUD Opacity slider in Video Settings (Replaces Toggle HUD checkbox).
- Added: Enhanced Gem Shader (makes gems shiny).
- Added: High Resolution Support.