By Pivotal Labs
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Manage your projects, collaborate efficiently, and deliver better software with Pivotal Tracker.
· Real-time collaboration around a shared backlog
· Lightweight, simple, drag-and-drop UI is a snap to use
· Communicate seamlessly and directly
· Transparency lets product owners know where things stand and developers know what to focus on
· Priorities are focused and clear to avoid surprises (like feature creep)
· Ideal for teams of four or 400
· Dozens of integrations with popular tools like Zendesk, GitHub, Google, and more
In a word: practical. In three: simple, focused, powerful.
If you have any suggestions or encounter a bug, we want to know! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow @pivotaltracker on Twitter for all the latest updates to Pivotal Tracker and Pivotal Tracker for iOS.
What's New in Version 3.2.0
* We’ve tightened up and reorganized the content in our Story Previews so that, on average, two more stories will show in the Project view.
* Notifications are now filterable by Unread, Mentions, and All, making it easier to tend to your notifications.
* In Notifications, swipe from left to right to Mark as Read and/or respond to that notification.
* Search now shows five of your most recent searches, making it a little more helpful.
* iPad now remembers the panels you had open when switching from project to project.
* Dragging and dropping stories on your iPhone and iPad is cleaner and clearer.
* On your iPhone, swiping in Project view switches between panels.
* We also removed swiping a story from left to right in the Project View on iPhone to change story state because no one was using it. Instead, we’ve placed a Story State button on the Preview for convenience.
* When looking at a story, you can move to the next or previous story by hitting the up and down arrows in the upper right corner of your screen. It’s handy.
* When you reject a story, you’ll be prompted to give a rejection note to better communicate with your team.
* We refined a lot of issues around entering content (i.e., stories, descriptions, tasks, comments, etc.)—there’s more to do, but it’s better than before.
Check out our blog for more information.
For feedback and support, email email@example.com.
See you soon!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 11, 2016
- Version: 3.2.0
- Size: 17.5 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Pivotal Labs, Inc.
- © 2016 Pivotal Software Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.