By Pivotal Labs
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pivotal Tracker is a product-planning and management tool designed exclusively for modern software development teams. Our iOS app lets on-the-go team members know exactly what’s happening at any time, and puts the ability to create or respond to stories in the palm of their hand.
Tracker supports an agile workflow and has been refined and optimized over ten years to provide just the right amount of structure to facilitate team communication and collaboration. Project status, workflow, conversations, and documents are easily accessible to the entire team—in one place—so product owners know where things stand and developers know what to focus on. Because Tracker was designed to be simple to learn and easy to use, product owners can be sure that the data they see reflects the true status of all their projects.
- Team collaboration around a shared backlog everyone can see
- Easy access to notifications and story creation
- Project Analytics show big picture and fine details
- Workspaces show all your work, across all projects and teams
- Automated velocity provides an honest view of your team's future
- More than 140 third-party apps and integrations
- Project history shows everything that's happened
Tracker is helping teams build better software by transforming how they build software—one story at a time.
“The best agile project management tool, period.”
—Kaz Walker, Sr. Developer, Foodee Media Inc.
What's New in Version 3.6.0
Push notifications got a host of improvements, including these ones right here:
- If you give a push notification the ol’ tappa-tappa, it will now take you directly to a story or epic—no more scenic route.
- 3D Touch or swipe a push notification to reply to it or go to the project (and to make the notification feel an emotional connection for once).
- Push notification delivery for mentions got a sprucing up.
These things got a fixin’:
- Multi-line task text would partially display, but now it shows the full business.
- Tapping on a recently created task hid text to edit, but there is no more hiding.
- SSO login flows—thoughts arrive like butt-er-flies— would get stuck. Now? Not stuck.
App makes me want to switch to JIRA.
Half the time the app tries to redirect to the story in the app, it fails. Additionally, when posting updates to the story via the activity feed in the app, they sometimes don't update the comment feed which means you can't review the actual conversation in real time without visiting the web page.
Update after three months:
Pivotal Tracker obviously doesn't care about this application. The application hasn't improved in the slightest over the last three months yet they continue to cram it down your throat when you receive an email notification.
The 'Cache Clear' function fails consistently.
The 'Sync Project' function fails consistently.
Comment threads are often generated backwards, if the comment you're looking for is there at all.
I would be embarrassed to push an application like this to market.
Use the web app. Don't install this app on your mobile device. You will regret it.
The app is awful. If you click on a link from an email notification, it opens the app and the comment isn't there. You have to click clear cache every time, which takes 30 seconds. Use the website because the app will make you pull your hair out in misery.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 24, 2017
- Version: 3.6.0
- Size: 33.1 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Pivotal Labs, Inc.
- © 2017 Pivotal Software Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.