Pivotal Tracker is a product-planning and management tool designed exclusively for modern software development teams. Our iOS app lets on-the-go team members know exactly what’s happening at any time, and puts the ability to create or respond to stories in the palm of their hand.
Tracker supports an agile workflow and has been refined and optimized over ten years to provide just the right amount of structure to facilitate team communication and collaboration. Project status, workflow, conversations, and documents are easily accessible to the entire team—in one place—so product owners know where things stand and developers know what to focus on. Because Tracker was designed to be simple to learn and easy to use, product owners can be sure that the data they see reflects the true status of all their projects.
- Team collaboration around a shared backlog everyone can see
- Easy access to notifications and story creation
- Project Analytics show big picture and fine details
- Workspaces show all your work, across all projects and teams
- Automated velocity provides an honest view of your team's future
- More than 140 third-party apps and integrations
- Project history shows everything that's happened
Tracker is helping teams build better software by transforming how they build software—one story at a time.
“The best agile project management tool, period.”
—Kaz Walker, Sr. Developer, Foodee Media Inc.
Various bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Unusable on iPhone currently
In general I like Pivotal Tracker but unfortunately on iOS (at least on iPhone) it is unusable because activity summaries will jump to unpredictable (and unwanted) scroll positions shortly after one stops flicking through the list of posts. It makes it practically impossible to read any activity updates. This is a deal breaker for know. I’ll keep checking for updates and hope this gets addressed. Call me if you need someone who can fix this. ;-)
Buggy and missing web features
In version 3.7.1:
* When viewing notifications, tapping the bell icon when it has a pending notification count badge always crashes. The release notes say a related bug was fixed in version 3.7.1, so this obvious crash is surprising.
* Where is the Project History feature? The App Store description claims that it’s available, but there is no button to show it like in the web version of Pivotal, so where is it?
* Why can’t the main panels be drag-n-dropped like in the web version? They are displayed in a fixed order? This is a basic feature that’s missing in action.
This app was released 7 years ago and is still missing basic features and easily crashes?
Super slow - sync issues
This app has a serious issue syncing data. It’s super slow and sometimes some tickets never refresh at all. It doesn’t matter how many times I do a pull to refresh or sync project, comments I know that are there are never displayed. The only reason I use the app is to see the notifications because everything else is pretty much broken.
- Pivotal Labs, Inc.
- 64.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Pivotal Software Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.