By Pierrick Le Gall
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Piwigo for iPhone/iPad/iPod supplements the photo gallery software in the cloud Piwigo (v2.7 or higher):
• Browse your albums,
• Create new albums,
• Delete, move and rename albums,
• Edit, download and delete photos & videos,
• Set a photo as album image,
• Upload photos:
- of modifiable size and quality,
- with description, author, tags, EXIF metadata,
- with or without GPS metadata.
• Upload videos.
Piwigo empowers you to create your own photo gallery on the web. It includes many powerful features such as albums, tags, geolocation, many levels of customization, upload by visitors, privacy, calendar or statistics.
Piwigo is free and opensource.
Feedback or questions ?
Piwigo offers free support at http://piwigo.org/forum and we'd love to hear from you.
What's New in Version 2.1.3
• Add basic access authentication
• Allow cancelling auto-connection
• Improve interface and upload management
• Improve translations and iOS 11 compatibility
• Fix bug encountered with \"Not uploaded\" filter
• Code modernization
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 18, 2017
- Version: 2.1.3
- Size: 4.2 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Polish
- Seller: Pierrick Le Gall
- © 2015 - 2017 Piwigo
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.