Piwik Mobile 2
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Piwik Mobile will help you access all of your analytics on the go, quickly and beautifully. We want to improve the app so please send your bug reports and suggestions.
Piwik is a downloadable, open source (GPL licensed) real time web analytics software program. It provides you with detailed reports on your website visitors: the search engines and keywords they used, the language they speak, your popular pages... and so much more.
You can access these reports by using this official Piwik Mobile App.
This app is sponsored by InnoCraft, the company of the makers of Piwik. InnoCraft are the Piwik experts!
Do you have a bug to report or a feature request? Please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Provides the same functionality and same look and feel as Piwik
* Uses your custom Piwik Dashboards
* Available in more than 50 languages!
* Manage multiple Piwik accounts
* 'All Websites' dashboard
* Choose any Date/Period
* Choose any metric
* Choose any of your segments
* View historical and overview graphs as well as sparklines
* View any available report, even reports generated by custom plugins
* Follow Visitors in Real Time or in Visitor Log
* Works with installations having thousands of websites
* Refresh reports easy
* Piwik 2.0 or later
* Be sure Module APIs are enabled
* Some icons in Visitor screen possibly won't work if you use HTTPS with an invalid certificate
Piwik Mobile is available for free and a project made by the community. You can participate in the Piwik Mobile App or Piwik. Please contact us: email@example.com
What's New in Version 2.3.1
* Fix swiping from left to right results in blank screen
* Show borders around flags in visitor log
* Make sure metrics are always formatted
Glad to have this.
Works well but wish it either refreshed on opening or something. I generally have to swipe it away and reopen it to get current data... this could also be me missing something though.
Decent job reporting stats in mobile format. I only use it for basic stats on mobile (use desktop for analysis), so can't speak to using app for in depth analysis.
Great analytics tool
I love Piwik an nd the mobile app. I especially like the ease of looking at multiple sites and the fact that I don't get any spoofed referral spam.