Pix it All 2
By Szymon Majewski
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Picasso said: "Good artists copy; great artists steal". In this game, you will become a good artist.
Your goal is to recreate an image pixel by pixel from memory.
You can think of this game as a mix of pixel art editor and bubble foil. So all you need to do is keep tapping and at the end, you will get pretty nice pixel art image. I know, it sounds addictive (because it is, believe me!).
What's New in Version 2.0.11
It took me a couple of years to understand that this game is not about winning and competing, but… just tapping! Tapping is cool, right? So, to make tapping even more funnier, we made the following changes:
- You can’t lose anymore, so whenever you make mistake, you get time penalty
- Image progress can be saved now
- You can now buy more images in the IAP store
- Palette is much simpler and easier to use
- Some of the annoying sounds and effects have been replaced with less annoying (at least in my opinion)
- Brand new, minimalistic UI and flow
- Lots of improvements!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 19, 2017
- Version: 2.0.11
- Size: 66.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Szymon Majewski
- © 2017 Semi-Serious Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.