The PixTours Gamified Space-Themed Photo-Sorting utility app helps you organize your pictures into categories (folders are created in-app in the background in your photos app Albums Section) and will ultimately help save you space on your device and cloud. The memory savings will allow your device to run faster. A cluttered device is a slow one.
The Current Dilemma:
Our photo folders, the modern photo album, is really no longer a place where we go to review memories and reminisce. Nowadays, it's more of a place where all of our memories pile up in heaps, and get totally forgotten. Want to show a picture to a friend? Things usually get a bit frantic as we search for it in our massive library.
Cloud storage costs add up, and are likely to grow over time, unless we do some thing about it. We pay for pix we don't even look at, you know. PixTours is the solution through quick and easy folder creation and selection, and sliding pictures quickly into collectors (see in-game tutorial). It’s a more enjoyable format for sorting through all your pictures than the manual route, and more personalized than the default algorithms will ever provide.
Likewise, PixTours makes it fun to review all your memories, providing an opportunity to quickly share memories through a text, an email, or social media.
Time spent idly gaming or watching movies can be rewarding, but it feels great when the the result is the lasting benefit of having reviewed memories and subsequently being able to find those memories easier in the future. After taking a few more pictures, pop back into the app, and finish sorting them quickly.
Going to the Delete_Tours album in your Photos App and freeing up gigabytes of space after traveling through SPACE feels good!
Who’s Saving the Most Space?
See who sorted the most, and where you stand in the Leaderboard!
... we're reviving a time when people revisit their photos. Photos that are nicely organized with care. After the photos are nicely organized, it will be easier to review and reminisce just like the past. If you want to show a friend or colleague an old photo, it will be easy to find.
Where do I find my pictures that I've sorted into the collectors?
You'll find default folders labeled: (with purchase you can make many more)
1. Delete_Tours - Any photo you didn't want was dropped here. Later, go to the delete folder and delete them.
2. Profession_Tours - This category is for anything profession-related. Find your documents for projects, pictures of coworkers, trade shows, work-related notes and work screenshots. Find everything for your work in one folder.
3. Hobbies_Tours - Here is a broad category that will allow you to find what's been interesting you. Tap, drag and drop these pictures into this hobbies collector. Pictures that would go into this category are: sports, book pages, scenery, architecture, art, home projects, gardening, games, fitness selfies, cars, houses, and outdoor activities and events, articles, plants, gadgets, gizmos, sketches, personal memos, and mantras.
4. Social_Tours - For our friends and family. All shared memories, minus all the fluff of the rest of our interests. This is a personal review straight into the middle of all of the love that we're surrounded with in our life. This is the modern day photo album folder.
Unlock each of four(4) picture collectors to create even more folders in-app. How will you name your albums?
Unlock all features ($3.00)
*Found in the slide out menu at the Main Screen in-app.*
Unlock all Features includes unlocking rename feature (4x) allowing infinite renaming of each picture collector, so you can create as many new folders as you want while playing. This package also includes the speed up mode, and ad-free version, as well.
There's lots more to learn and experience.
Download the app for free.
Added 'Skip Intro' function,
gold collector available for free,
added new backgrounds,
minor design changes.
- Gustav Pastorino
- 175.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2018 Pix.Tours
- In-App Purchases
- Speed up the Pix.Tours $0.99
- Enable All Features $2.99
- Enable Create Album $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.