Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pix4Dcapture allows you to turn your drone into a mapping and measuring tool by defining autonomous mapping flights.
• Select an area for mapping.
• Start a fully autonomous mission.
• Images are taken automatically and are geo-tagged.
• Interrupt mission at any time in case of danger.
• Transfer images to your computer.
• Guide on how to convert images into maps and 3D models using Pix4Dmapper desktop software or on the cloud.
Currently, the app supports and was tested for DJI Phantom 4, DJI Phantom 3 Standard, DJI Phantom 3 Advanced, DJI Phantom 3 Professional, DJI Inspire1, DJI Matrice 100 and Parrot Bebop2. Make sure you have the latest firmware installed.
The app is not an autopilot and does not avoid obstacles. Watch this video for more information on using Pix4Dcapture: http://youtu.be/YKOeGjfCFUw
Pix4D accepts no liability for damage, injuries or legalities from the misuse of this app. Use only in safe environments.
To convert images captured with the app to maps and 3D models, download the desktop software Pix4Dmapper: pix4d.com/download.
Video : http://youtu.be/w8L4pT81xCY
What's New in Version 1.4.2
What is new
• Upgrade to Parrot SDK 3.10.1.
• Parrot Bebop 2 support.
• Synchronization for DJI drones.
• Cloud upload stability.
• Various bug fixes.
1) Once UAV lands, app won't synchronize images from DJI Inspire 1 Pro. 2) On descent after images are taken, it may land several meters from home point, which may be a roof top or tree. 3) Out of say 50 images, one may be white, and another may be at camara angle of 45 degrees rathern than 70 degress as is the default for 3D grid missions.
Awesome app 😎🚁🎥📸
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 29, 2016
- Version: 1.4.2
- Size: 67.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Pix4D SA (Pix4D AG) (Pix4D Ltd)
- © 2016 Pix4D
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.