PixDrop Free Picture Messaging
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PixDrop has been used to send over 2,500,000 free picture messages as a critically acclaimed web app and is now available for your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad at a special introductory price!
* Send picture messages from your iPod Touch and iPad!
* Avoid messages fees when traveling abroad! This app will save you money and pay for itself in a matter of just a few messages.
* Send picture messages when you only have WiFi.
* Access to your Address Book.
* Access to your Photo Album and camera.
* Send picture messages from around the world to friends in the USA for free.
* Images are optimized to send fast over slow connections.
WHY GET PIXDROP WHEN AT&T HAS MMS?:
AT&T still charges for MMS and the charges can add up. Plus, you can't send messages if you're on an iPod Touch or an iPad. If you're an international user, you can save big on international picture messaging fees with PixDrop.
WILL IT WORK ON THE IPOD TOUCH AND IPAD?:
Absolutely! PixDrop's app was built with iPod Touch and iPad users in mind so you can easily get your saved pictures and screenshots off your device and onto a mobile device in a matter of seconds!
IS THERE A LIMIT TO HOW MANY MESSAGES I CAN SEND?:
No, unlike some other apps there is no monthly limit to how many messages you can send!
DOES PIXDROP WORK OVER EDGE CONNECTIONS?:
Not only does PixDrop work over EDGE, it actually optimizes and compresses the image, all without compromising quality, so your pictures send faster over EDGE than any other app.
"5 Stars. A must have utility!" -Mike Raiche
iPhone OS 3.0 and up! iPhone OS 3.1 is not required like with some other apps!
What's New in Version 1.0.2
Bug fix and pretty new PixDrop icon!
I like the app, I just don't know what the ispoofcard is. Whenever I click it, it takes me back here. Can anyone help?
Good app overall. But I want to be able to receive pics
I wish it could be sent to all phones:(
Other than that it very good..thanks,but please upgrade