Pixel Art(Pixel Artworks) is a super easy and addictive paint by number, color by number game for all ages, especially very popular amongst girls. Just like a coloring book choose from a variety of fun images then paint by number to bring them life & colorfy!
It's a totally free pixel art and pixel coloring book which both fun and easy, you will love it! Want to pixelize and colorify your own images? Try our Pixel Art Camera to create your unique recolored images.
Pixel Art(Pixel Artworks) - Game Features:
- Various coloring pens and colors to choose from never any dulls moments or color.
- Import your own photo to be pixelized
- Share your pixel art with your friends through social media, anything you have colored from unicorn, flowers, animals, sandbox, sand castles and anything from your imagination.
Pixel Art(Pixel Artworks) - Game Play:
- Super Easy Play, just follow the numbers and color them with numbers!
Pixel coloring has never been this easy! Download today and get started! Become a master of Paint by Number Game! Free for both iPhone and iPad!
Pixel Art(Pixel Artworks) Premium Subscriptions:
Premium Subscription is a paid subscription that allows you to unlock unlimited pictures, no ads and night mode.
- Premium subscriptions are from $3.99 USD weekly, $9.99 USD monthly and $39.99 USD annually, we also offer 3 days free trial then $3.99 weekly.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription will be automatically renewed for the same price and duration period, auto-renew can be turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Pixel Art(Pixel Artworks) Premium Subscription Features:
- Unlimited access to all pictures
- No ads
- Night Mode
- Unlimited in picture import
Pixel Art(Pixel Artworks) Premium Subscription FAQs:
What happens to the unlocked content after the subscription expires?
After the subscription expires, all paid images (premium subscription images) which users have already colored during subscription will be accessible. However other images would be locked for renewable.
Please access our Pricing and Membership Terms at http://api.ahameet.com/privacy_policy?app=T_C
Ratings and Reviews
Best Coloring App Available Bar None!
8 August 2018
Highest praise for this app! If there were more stars available I’d award them as well but there aren’t!
This is the ONLY coloring app available which lets me color a block of numbers at one time. BAM and I’m done! Just like that! Just by double tapping two or more touching numbered squares of the same color!
If someone didn’t really know about this then they are in for a real treat! Man oh man, what a thrill a minute it is especially for the very FIRST TIME! LIKE WOWZA! So intense! Just plain COOL! You know what I mean by that!
I do have 1 silly request I’d like to ask. I enjoy starting my coloring at the LAST number in the coloring palette. I don’t start with # 1 and coloring on through the last number in the palette. Like I said, I do it in reverse! Starting at the last # in the palette al the through until # 1. Please fix this for me and anyone else who is backwards too!
Thanks! I always appreciate anything you developers can and do do for the good of the apps!
Also, why is it that sooo many of the really detailed pictures which are truly a much better quality picture to want to color are earmarked for premium upgraded prices?! Not fair! Bad form! Can’t the developers have some kind of a say so in this matter please? This would really be an awfully nice thing to do for all of us out here in reality world! Me included! Thanks again for listening to me! Okay, now I’m really done!
Best Pixel Art App I’ve Tried!
I’ve tried several of the color-by-number pixel art apps, and this one is by far my favorite. The pictures are colorful and there is a great mix of simple and complex/detailed images to color. I especially love the Disney and Pokémon images. The option to turn on the double-tap-to-fill feature is wonderful; I have mine on in 8 directions currently and I love that it allows me to finish a complex picture faster. So far I’ve just been coloring the free pictures and I’ve had plenty of fun ones to do, but this is the first coloring app that I’ve considered paying for just because I love it so much and the pictures are so cool. I’d definitely recommend this one!
$$$$ a month to play!!
Well that’s just stupid to charge us $32 a month just to color blocks!
Edit: I originally reviewed that is was $32 a month to play because it said it was $8 a week. This morning I had an email that I had a reply from the developer requesting that I change my review to reflect that its $15 a month, which I did, though I didn't download it again to verify. Then as soon as that was changed I received yet another email asking me to change it to reflect that its $10 a month! Inconsistent information, with the developers trying to manipulate reviews. Be very wary and very cautious before making this your go to pixel art app. There is another, much better one to use.
Reply to developer: the emails are from Apple notifying me of your replies.
Hey dear, it's $14.99 per month, can you please reconfirm on this?
Dear user, could you please provide the relevant email address? We are sorry for your encounter but we developers can assure that we never send any emails to users. Only Apple App Store Connect is our channel to connect to users. Thank you for your understanding : )
- Shi Shan
- 95.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2018 NewBornTown. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Pixel Art-Color by Number-week $7.99
- Color-EN-Subscription-month $14.99
- Color-EN-Subscription-year $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.