Pixel Cup Soccer
By ODT S.A.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“Fans of the pixel art style will love this game.” – TouchArcade.com
“...charming and worth coming back to again and again.” – TouchArcade.com
“…wind your way through the defense and get a good shot on net.” – iLounge.com
Pixel Cup Soccer is a retro-style arcade soccer game with simple controls and fun, addictive gameplay. Choose from 32 national teams to play friendly matches, the Pixel Cup championship, player-versus-player matches on the same device, and the new Crush Brazil mode, where you choose one of 31 available teams to crush Brazil on the pitch!
- Simplified controls - shoot, pass and run your way to victory.
- Pick-up and play with clean and challenging gameplay.
- Retro-style pixel art game resembling classic 8-bit games, evoking nostalgia.
- Play as one of 32 national teams, the same countries playing this summer in Brazil.
- Choose your favorite team and lead them to win the Pixel Cup Championship.
- Local player-versus-player mode on the same iPad.
- Customize your match time and speed.
- Face off in different weather conditions and stadiums.
- Compete with your friends for a place in the leaderboard in the Crush Brazil mode.
- Show off your achievements in the Pixel Cup mode on the Game Center.
- Share your replays with Everyplay.
The controls of the game are simple but fun. Use a virtual joystick and only two buttons to shoot, pass and run. Curve your best shots on goal by moving up or down while shooting.
Pixel Cup Soccer has the following game modes:
- Friendly Game mode: Play a single game against the computer.
- Cup mode: Try to lead your chosen national team against the computer to win the championship through group play and a “Round of 16” format .
- Local PvP mode: Take on your chosen opponent - on the same touchscreen! (only on iPad).
- NEW Crush Brazil mode: this mode features a very special challenge, Crush Brazil and score the maximum number of goals within a time-limited match. Each goal you score adds a few seconds to the match. But beware... if Brazil scores a goal, you lose!
What's New in Version 1.3.1
Version 1.3.1 now supports iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, and iOS 8.
ugh with a little tip
i love this game, and i had it when it first came out. it was so much fun and the only team I WAS, was brazil. now there is this thing saying "crush brazil" and i hate it... what is the point of that? brazil is one of the best team there and it has all 5 and 4 stars. why not "crush Germany?" or something? i personally think you should take that out because it is kinda dumb and pointless and every time i go on this game, i get mad and be brazil (my team). other wise, it is such a fun game and you should get it. a tip is to sike out the goalie before you make a goal. also to play teams with the less amount of stars first, then make your way up to the most stars (about their team)...(but i still hate the crush brazil thing)...😡
I played against Brazil and decided to do double or nothing. I won, but instead of getting more points, I got a game crash. Every time I do double or nothing, it instantly crashes and no matter how many points I had, it reduces my points to zero. FIX IMMEDIATELY! >:( it is fun thought
Very Hard to Get a Goal
The graphics and gameplay are pretty good. It also doesnt seem to be too bad of a battery drain which is a problem with a lot of games. But it seems nearly impossible to get a goal. I will have 20 shots on goal and none will go in. My games will often end up going to golden goals.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 30, 2014
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 41.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: ODT S.A.
- © 2014 Batovi Games Studio, ODT S.A.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.