Pixel Picker is a simple app to show pixel color information from images on your device.
Easily import images from the Photos app or from Adobe Creative Cloud (Adobe account required).
Includes iOS app extension for seamless integration with the Photos app and all your favourite image sharing apps.
Pixel Picker couldn't be easier to use:
- Take a screenshot
- Open it from your Photos and choose Pixel Picker from the list of available options
- Pan, pinch & zoom and read all desired RGB color values.
• Read from your device Photos
• Pan, pinch & zoom to select points of interest in your images
• Color picker prints the color in RGB (decimal and hex)
• Export current image along with selected color information
• Import images from your Adobe Creative Cloud account
• Full support for images of any size (portrait and landscape)
• Available on iPhone and iPad
Pixel Picker now uses a new bigger font to show the RGB and HEX values. This is to improve readability.
Also updated the HEX format used when exporting a color.
Ratings and Reviews
simple & perfect !!!
this is a reference standard app.
in other words, if you need to know the exact color with flawless execution... this is the ONE !!
download this app
it’s so freaking useful and I use it all the time :)
i like how it shows both hex and rgb color
and unlike many online color pickers it doesn't shrink/compress the image before color picking
- Andrea Bizzotto
- 48 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Andrea Bizzotto
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.