Pixel Pix turns your photos into pixel art masterpieces! Twelve retro-funky filters and more than 200 pixel stickers and backgrounds help you turn your boring photos into a pop art creations.
- Turn your friends into goofy cartoon versions of themselves
- 12 colorful filters like GAMEKID, COMMANDER64 and SUPER 8 BIT make your images look like retro-videogames
- Pixel Pix portraits make great avatars and profile pics
- Stickers include eyes, noses, mouths, unicorn horns, warrior helmets, steampunk goggles, kitten ears and 12 different styles of mustaches!
- Share your pixels via text, on popular social networks, save to your camera roll, or send them as email
Keep an eye out for new stickers in future versions of Pixel Pix!
Pixel Pix 2.0 has been completely rebuilt from the ground up! Now compatible with iPhone 5, 6 and 6+.
Turn photos into radical pixel art perfect for texting and sharing on social networks. This new version uses the latest iOS sharing tools, so you can send pixels everywhere!
Also: we fixed a painful and embarrassing bug that has been present for more than a year. Sorry, everyone!
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t upload photos
This app may have worked at some point several years ago, but no longer. App takes photos fine but cannot access your own photos to convert. Judging by other reviews, this has been a problem for several years. If you’re looking to convert photos to pixels, move on and use a different app.
Fun but there are issues
I just downloaded it and already find issues. While I can take a photo just fine after letting the app use my camera, it will not load my own photos. It becomes a white screen and that’s it.
wow boring pictures into fabulous photos ..Amazing
- XOXCO, Inc
- 48.2 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 XOXCO, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- The 80's Sticker Pack $0.99
- Alien Invasion Sticker Pack $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.